I've got a new problem now

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuznick242

I was just about to join a game with GoFast, and all of a sudden Combat Arms closes and I get an error message saying "An error has occured in the hack prevention function. (Error Code = 204) This program is now shutting down. From my little research this is because combat arms doesnt like my mouse drivers. I have got a new mouse about a month ago, but I dont know what the problem could be. It was over a month ago that I got this new mouse and now all of a sudden, it has a problem with it. If you haven't noticed I have really bad luck, so I'll take what ever help I can get. Thanks ahead of time.

Werbung:
could be the patch, i ran across a hack site (it was on the top of the google search) and they where having problems so it might be some antihack thingy,
If i was you i'd send a ticket to nexon, re-install CA or/and reinstall/update your mouse drivers.

spuznick242

Yea, I'm gona look into it more tommorow. I googled it too, and I got the same thing, but I'd like to know why now all of a sudden in the middle of a game. It was just after I met up with Gofast in game that it like had a panic attack and stoped working. I have had so many problems with combat arms, its not even funny. I doubt I could even count as many problems as I have had. I'm gona file a ticket tonight, and then work on it tommorow, but keep suggestions coming.

garygofast

Merged Post

Thats weard

wow thats weard I never had that prob before
the mouse should not do that
give you that siginole

Buy the way we will get together another day hopefully
dont mean
to double post.
sorry

Jordan B

Gofast, didn't realise you were a 1LT (silver bar) lol .

I owned all of those nubs in the OMA Melee only that you didn't join D:

garygofast

I came in that game and got out real quick I cant melee.
I play Death Room alim. Thats about all I'm good at.
And I'm not that great at that eather.
Maybe another day

spuznick242

Yea, well Combat arms is working now, I dont know what the problem was or what changed, but it works now. Thanks for the help.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.