Is there anything better about UMP compared to m416CQB?

Twitchy

I am used to UMP, and thinking of getting either m416cqb or p90tr. Is there anything better about UMP that beats m416cqb?

Thx.

Werbung:

izzyz

I am used to UMP, and thinking of getting either m416cqb or p90tr. Is there anything better about UMP that beats m416cqb?

Thx.

well, UMP doesn't have as much spread as m416 cqb and it's got a few extra rounds of bullets (a bit lighter, but you can't really notice it unless you focus really hard).

M416 CQB has a very similar play style, but it beats UMP in:
-accuracy
-damage
-fire rate
-less recoil

Manageris98

well, UMP doesn't have as much spread as m416 cqb and it's got a few extra rounds of bullets (a bit lighter, but you can't really notice it unless you focus really hard).

M416 CQB has a very similar play style, but it beats UMP in:
-accuracy
-damage
-fire rate
-less recoil

Totally agreed

MrPoog

I find the CQB sort of annoying. I have one, and I... don't use it all the time. Sometimes I'll buy random GP weapons because I feel like change. To me, the GP M416 feels way smoother and easier to use, while the CQB... it's just so bulky and awkward. I got my first unbelievable with the CQB version, but that was pure luck, so nevermind. I think that the UMP is really annoying, though, what with the recoil. I've gotten so used to the amazing lack of all recoil that the M416 has that it's hard to use any other gun, although sometimes I need a break from the monotony.

Basically, trash your UMP and get an M416. Don't get the CQB version, although that's just my opinion. And if you're too low of a rank to get it, get a FAMAS. FAMAS's are weird, but... you get used to them. They have amazingly low recoil.

...I totally rambled, but rambling is the sign of a great mind. So, bow down. Worship my opinion.

Unless you don't like it.

...and in that case, go ahead and... move on to the next comment.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I have both the M416-CQB and UMP. The UMP is annoying to use without an S1 because of the recoil.. the M416-CQB is ridiculously accurate at all ranges and has low recoil. UMP is really a single purpose gun.. CQC and thats all. I pick the CQB over the UMP, but I like them both.