Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• G36C= NOOB

• Total voters
Werbung:

1_3__3_7

The "best" gun is completely subjective... a list doesn't mean shit. Most people use the G36 in this game because it's easy to kill people with, if it wasn't, they'd use a different gun. Everyone on here either uses teh G36 or sees that a LOT of people use the gun. I think it's op, but most of the people using it fail at the game anyway.

Agreed. Just to make it clear I do not think the G36 is the best gun, I just wanted to see what people think about it in general.

Roger117

The G36E is not the best weapon. None of them are. The best weapon is how you use it. I could consdier saying the M16A3 is the best, but I don't own with it. I own with the M4A1, therefor I say in my opinion the M4A1 is the best.

Stepsoft

lol i was using it b4 but now i think its not my type
ever since i found m4a1 i am in love with it lol
good aim = my playing style i dont rlly mind the low dmg cuz i get headshots like very frequently

Pattack

1.M4A1-CQBR
2.M4A1
3.G36E

Those are the best in that order, at least out of the AR's

I partly agree. I got the M4A1-CQBR from the slurpee promotion and it was GREAT. It just owned up with little recoil. Scary accurate and with the CSM ranked scope on it, the thing was amazing long distance.

I would definitely use it if I could get another one.
I use the G36E + P90 as a back up. I switch around guns, but I got the G36E valk, so I will probably be using that gun for a bit. Till it expires.

M4F14

The G36E is the best gun together with the UMP. In pure CQC the UMP beats the G36E if you fire at the same time on the same spot.

I like the G36 because it has a high damage and a high fire rate. So, you just need 3 hits, and... bye bye. Also, so can use it like a sniper, zoom like a sniper, and it's accuracy is like it too.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Depends on your playing style too, I'm the kinda person that likes to sneak around and flank the enemies. I use my Scoped M4A1 for distance and an MP5 for close quarters.