Is it worth to get the Classic Controller?

Werbung:

Manhood

If u gonna play two of my favourite-games, Zelda : A Link To The Past and Super Mario Kart 64 , u need to get it, or else it wont work (dont know if the GC controller works here). There are many other games too when u need the classic controller, so its really up to which games u are gonna play.

hockeyhero

Manhood said:
If u gonna play two of my favourite-games, Zelda : A Link To The Past and Super Mario Kart 64 , u need to get it, or else it wont work (dont know if the GC controller works here). There are many other games too when u need the classic controller, so its really up to which games u are gonna play.

this is why nintendo has a lot of money...lol..forcing you to get a classic controller.:mega_shok:

Liister87

hockeyhero said:
Manhood said:

this is why nintendo has a lot of money...lol..forcing you to get a classic controller.:mega_shok:

I noticed alot of the VC games you can play with the gamecube controller though, i thought that was a pretty nifty idea!

Ryano

Liister87 said:
hockeyhero said:
Manhood said:

I noticed alot of the VC games you can play with the gamecube controller though, i thought that was a pretty nifty idea!

It was a brilliant idea, actually when I think about it, If I had to pay for the Classic controller to play my VC games I doubt I'd bother getting any.

hockeyhero

yea that gamecube controller option is a good idea and it makes nintendo fans out there really happy. Even wii games can be played with the gamecube controller as well like brawl.

Werbung: