Infected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
I dont wall hack!

ummm..... i do not wall nor do i intend to i have plenty of good clans who will come in and back me up on that. i have never EVER cheated nor am i very fond of cheating. The only reason i was considered "walling" was cuz i shot ur friend Billy the Kid here through doubled doors on CT side if bombsite B in aztec. This was only made possible becuz he was trying to shoot me through them first, i shot him back and i killed him, map changes i leave and come back and im banned :cry: i dunno why i was banned my score was only 25-7 not a hacker score. I also dont agree wit being banned for doing good. Please unban me. If u need demos of the next time i come in i will prove to u i dont hack. Aztec is just my map and im good at it. Thats probably the only map i actually own at. Please unban me so i can come back in the server. Thank You

Werbung:

substrate

I am substrate, I play with Enzyme time to time. Enzyme is the most legit skilled played I have encountered. With "his" brute mouse clicking skills, "he" can own anyone.

BillyTheKid, don't take it too bad, atleast it wasn't a female who owned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.