I make Sig's

Jordan B

If you would like a signature done for you, request below .

My sig's are good, but I'm not doing that dynamic shiznit, can't be bothered.

But they will be VERY pretty. Very.

LIST OF SIGS NEEDED :

(Peoples names go here)

Jordan.

(Request a sort of design or background you want me to go with and/or combat arms IGN/forum name . Whatever you want. )

Picture at top of this thread was made by me : http://www.combatarmsforums.com/showthread.php?t=2775

And my old blue sig was made by me also.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I'm not gonna say they're brilliant, some of these were from ages ago. I'm just saying If you want me to make you one you can use for the forums, then ask away.

Again, some of these were from my MSG days, BEFORE i got demoted and had to work my way back up to CSM . So, ages ago.

I don't care what you think about them really, if you want one, ask.

And, of course, the sig I'm using currently. I had heaps in a folder somewhere but I can't find them. These were just lying around in one of my many "Final Desktop" Folders.

Tetris

Most of these are just images/printscreens, some may got text, the last one is picture (or picture made with brushes) with text and crappy quality rank.

Pretty good if you just have started :d

Gareity

I use pictures I've taken myself for signatures :D

Of course, they're edited a little. Especially this one:
bl1zz4rd.jpg

I think its 3-4 layers.

I_Am_Simple

Well, to me the brushes on the last image don't look like you made them, to me they just look fishy.. But thats just my opinion.. Although, i did have some fun with them. Also, if you did do the brushing on this.. Then credits to you for it. :)

Took me 5 Minutes, as the brushes were provided. :p
awesome-siggy.png

Oh yeah, but just to say this, the second image looks very common to me, i think i've seen it somewhere (Same pic).

Anyways, your other images are basic, but are still nice. Keep working and learning.

Regards,
Simple

Werbung: