I have a problem

Hi, i think 2 days ago i was playing militia. it was towards the end of the map and only 4 people were playing so we decided to knife. well, one of the 4 was coco chief. Instead of knifing, he decided it was funny to shoot the piss out of everyone. I have a problem with that, wouldnt you? i would like to see him warned or something. cuz its just not cool....

Thanks for your time and stuff....

Werbung:

ChicoChief

in response... i am a regular here and they were dicking around. I came to play and think that this run around and knife shit is BS. Also, I was not the only one to do so. Def... come on!

Defender

I say you settle this with a Knife Fight!

:lol:

Sorry but usually a knife fight it voluntary and if Chico doesnt want to knife nothing says he has to. I might install a plugin to force knife fights but since I am about as good with a knife as Ray Charles well...lets just say it wont be used too much.

Hey...if you really want to get even with Chico then just knife him in the back. I cant think of anything more satisfying than a back stabbing.

:twisted:

ChicoChief said:
in response... i am a regular here and they were dicking around. I came to play and think that this run around and knife shit is BS. Also, I was not the only one to do so. Def... come on!

Bs. dude u were the only one shooting. I shot u full of lead once because u shot the piss outof me the round before. Anyways, its like an unwritten rule, if u see 2 guys knifin eachother, dont shoot them.

RedBean

i dont believe that is true, i shoot the opposing member in a knife fight between a fellow clan member of mine and an enemy. why sacrifice the loss of a teammate over a gay supposed "manly" way of killing someone?
you should only be so lucky i never see u knifing someone becuase i would kill u with a hs to the back of the noggin regardless if u were on my own team, now stop whining u crybaby and shut the fuck up! 8) :D

RedBean said:
i dont believe that is true, i shoot the opposing member in a knife fight between a fellow clan member of mine and an enemy. why sacrifice the loss of a teammate over a gay supposed "manly" way of killing someone?
you should only be so lucky i never see u knifing someone becuase i would kill u with a hs to the back of the noggin regardless if u were on my own team, now stop whining u crybaby and shut the fuck up! 8) :D

dude screw you. you should let the people who are knifing to knife. theyre doing it cuz they want to. Then u can shoot once u give the guy who survived a chance to get his weapon out. that is fair.

Satan

super hero y do u always use quotes when wat they say is just above? but i semi agree with u that if ur knifin that u should knive but if someone doesnt and shoots u in the head get over it they dont have to if they dont want to.

Mercenary

just keep it simple if everybody decides to knife then u knife u should really care. if you were shot in a knife round become cheap the next round and kill them all in a bloodbath!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Satans Asshole said:
super hero y do u always use quotes when wat they say is just above? but i semi agree with u that if ur knifin that u should knive but if someone doesnt and shoots u in the head get over it they dont have to if they dont want to.

What do you mean i always use quotes. what are you talking about? are you delerious or somethin? too much beer? :)

R3flux

what a dumb fuck

man first off super ur a fucking moron this is whos a cheater some one shoots u with a gun and u die doesnt make them a cheater u fucking baby damn morons these days crying about every thing..... enough said

Werbung: