i can only log on once

ghostboy23

ok when i play the game once and i log off i try to go back on but then it says "combat arms is already running, so shutting down the client" i have no idea how to stop this.......i really need help.

Werbung:

spuznick242

hmmm. that happens to my friend on his computer when he exits the game and tries to open it too fast. like how long untill you try to open it again? if its like with in a minute depending on your computer speed, just waiting is the best but if its like a few minutes or longer i really dont know what to tell you other than to unistall and install again. I just delete and start over again almost everytime I have a problem with CA and it fixes it most of the time.

King3vil

Press CTRL+ALT+Delete then open up task manager then click on the process tab and look for Engine.exe then click on it and then click on end process.

if i helped +rep me please.

ghostboy23

my god........if my computer can get worse i would be shocked.....i tried to go on and omg.......it says task manager is blocked by my computer admin and the funny thing is...............i am my computer admin......

King3vil

try this and let me know if it helps.

When you try to open Windows Task Manger, the following error may appear: "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator".

There following

1. You use account that was blocked via the "Local Group Policy" or "Domain Group Policy".

2. Some registry settings block you from using "Task Manager".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Verity that the "Local Group Policy" or "Domain Group Policy" doesn?t block you from using

"Task Manager".

1.1 "Local Group Policy"

a. Go to "Start" -> "Run" -> Write "Gpedit.msc" and press on "Enter" button.

b. Navigate to "User Configuration" -> "Administrative Templates" -> "System" -> "Ctrl+Alt+Del Options"

c. In the right side of the screen verity that "Remove Task Manager"" option set to "Disable" or "Not Configured".

d. Close "Gpedit.msc" MMC.

e. Go to "Start" -> "Run" -> Write "gpupdate /force" and press on "Enter" button.

King3vil

To Enable the Disabled Task Manager on your system

1. Press window key+r to show run prompt

2. Follow the following steps

Enter gpedit.msc in the run prompt and click OK

In the Group Policy settings window

Select User Configuration

Select Administrative Templates

Select System

Select Ctrl+Alt+Delete options

Select Remove Task Manager

Double-click the Remove Task Manager option’.

Set the property of this item as disabled.

For Those who use Windows XP Home Edition you can use the registry to enable Task Manager

1. open start >> run and type regedit

2. Navigate to the following path:

Hive: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System

3. You will find a registry key with name DisableTaskMgr of type: REG_DWORD

4. Double click the key with and set the Value to 0

5. Exit the registry and restart to see the effect.

does this work and do each step.

ghostboy23

ok most of it worked until i tried to get on task manager again it still said that its block by the computer admin, and by restart do you mean turn off my computer?

Werbung: