I am hiring people on an expedition

Diasporia

If you're interested in coming on an expedition to totally own the incompetent - on the site named " combatarmsforums.net "

Please list your name in a reply.

In the format of:

Diasporia

Werbung:

R8er4ever

Like I have said on the other site that your speaking of, that ONE of the biggest reasons that Americas Army is for the most part hacker free. Is because of the outside assistance from sites like PunkBusted,AASA, and ACI just to name a few. So please guys " can't we all just get along ", because the more sites there are to deter hackers the better off we all will be in the long run. Just remember they have the numbers on they're side at the moment but if we get more sites like "combatarmsforums.com" ,"combatarmsforums.net" , and even "thecaconline.net" we will soon have them out numbered.

Ebolaiztoxic

watermellon seriously download the archiver and press E.C.28776 it will show up as an encryption then ADD USER INTERNET PROTOCOL there it go it does the trick

ppl104

gosh just grow up,

listen, Combat arms is full of hackers right? Well it is, and americas army is pretty much hacker free, so lets work together to get hackers to quit, adn once and for all get CA baclk to what it used to be.

Love

Ahahahahahahahahahaaha, this guy does not fail to make himself look like a complete -.

Good luck on your little war here, you people rawk.

Lmao, Love has 1,312 posts, good thing this website isn't saturated with you.

Rofl, I haven't been able to be on as much as I used to, thus no saturation.

R8er4ever

Like I have said on the other site that your speaking of, that ONE of the biggest reasons that Americas Army is for the most part hacker free. Is because of the outside assistance from sites like PunkBusted,AASA, and ACI just to name a few. So please guys " can't we all just get along ", because the more sites there are to deter hackers the better off we all will be in the long run. Just remember they have the numbers on they're side at the moment but if we get more sites like "combatarmsforums.com" ,"combatarmsforums.net" , and even "thecaconline.net" we will soon have them out numbered.

I guess you all missed the message here. The fight needs to be us ALL against the hackers if were gonna have any chance of lowering they're numbers. So please lets squash the petty crap within the ranks.
Just think is it worth fighting over a game that at the moment is dominated by hackers?

Werbung:

Bostro

im a obama supporter....

also would you all work together with us to get rid of hackers on CA.

Not a big obama fan but wish him the best of luck trying to save us from what bush did.

Your idea of working together to get rid of hackers is prolly the best idea av heard since putting chesse on a ham sandwhich. Am in on the getting rid of hacking.