Huge combat arms problem.

snow-tig3r-x

Hi, I've been playing combat arms for awhile and it takes like 2 minuets to load when i click start, 10 minuets to enter a game, and another 5 mineuts to respawn from death. The game play is just fine it's just that the loading time takes forevverrrr. PLEASE I can serisouly use the help because my brother plays this game too and we both have the same lap tops (HP Pavilion dv6000) and his Combat Arms runs 2x the speed of mine. Does anyone know whats wrong?:confused: Because I really want to play :(. I have 2.00 gb(RAM) 1.83GHz (processor) My laptop is windows vista. So i have all the reqirements to play why won't it work??!

Werbung:

Panda

You could try reinstalling Combat Arms. Is there anything he did with it that made his installment of the game work better? [Or you could take his laptop and switch them, since their exactly the same. :d ]

NSXTypeR

On the bottom right hand corner of your computer, turn off everything that you DON'T need on. That should help some. Also If you are good enough go to the task manager and turn off everything that you DON'T need on. Since I also have Vista it should tell you what its for. EX if you have Google Installer running in task manager click end process. It should help you out.

Werbung: