Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Directly to a modem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

shadowofchaos

lu1g1 said:
is LAN considered online though?
Yes... that's USB LAN Adapter.. isn't it?

Anyway... Wireless Router.... also known as Datel Wi-fi Max for PSP and DS... (I also use it for THIS Laptop and Wii)....

It does the job... but I wanna get a router... but I'm too busy (or lazy.... lol) to get a Linksys one....

Danny said:
yes it is.. It connects you to the internet.

Same thing I'm saying now....

Jesusdragon737

I hopefully will use a wireless connection, but if that fails (and theres a good chance it will), I will have to get a USB LAN connection and hope I can make that work.

Sousanator

The USB LAN is a direct connection.
The USB WIFI Connection is essentially the same as a wireless router.

The fastest, for the wii is the wireless router(if it is near by). If not then the LAN connection is second fastest (since it has to convert to USB), and WIFI Connect is the slowest(just in comparison). The speed difference is hardly noticeable in real time.

I have the USB WIFI Connector(unofficial one I picked up for $10, which acts the exact same way as the Nintendo one, but this can go on X-Link Kai if I wanted to), and a wireless router.

I use the wireless router, since it saves RAM from my PC(although the USB WIFI Connector doesn't take much away). But this way I don't need my PC on all the time.

gunners-4-life

kacper00100 said:
I use a usb connector i got a cheap one off ebay for £10 :thumbup:

really, i bought one and my wii + ds couldnt connect to it so i had to return it to argos, anywayz i got a wireless router now

Werbung: