Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USB Connecter

• Directly to a modem

• Total voters
Werbung:

shadowofchaos

Meh.. I leave my Wii on the standby with the connection without the slot illumination (don't wanna wake me up).. I just turn off the PC and turn it back on the next morning.... by then... meh... I don't get messages anymore...

But I think the Wii is designed to be able to go on standby while being connected.... that's just my opinion...

Gdog

My only problem with having a Wireless router, is that sometimes I forget to turn off WiiConnect24, and and my Internet starts going very slow.

gamelover15

Wireless Router. Very convienent. Is it bad to leave WiiConnect on during standby? It doesn't affect my internet, but does it damage the Wii?

beano

Just to clear up is WiiConnect 24 only active when the standby button shows a yellow light or is it also active in "red mode"?

shadowofchaos

It's active when it's that yellow light.. the "red mode" has it off... look in the manual (not like anybody but me reads it... lol)

Basically, just turn it off with the WiiMote (what I call the Wii Remote) and it'll always be connected....

Junior AIN

I use the USB connector....and it causes a lot of troubles....sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't, just don't know if it happens with more people.

Werbung:

beano

shadowofchaos said:
It's active when it's that yellow light.. the "red mode" has it off... look in the manual (not like anybody but me reads it... lol)

Basically, just turn it off with the WiiMote (what I call the Wii Remote) and it'll always be connected....

Thanks. I usually leave mine switched OFF off in that case.