Help me pls!

Werbung:

Fladian

1. That's probably because of the creeps. Heroes can't gain levels anymore when they reach level 5 from creeps, if I recall...

ragingspeedhorn

As for save/load systems I can recomend a allready made on by -=Emergenzy=-, you can get that from this linkhttp://www.clancbs.com/downloads_seperate.php?id=32.

Err and for the hero thingy I forgot and dont wanna bother opening up the editor right now, sorry ;)

The hero thing can easily be fixed by going under game constants and changing the "hero creep gain" thing. I dunno what it's called..But it's under the "Hero-" things

Arkidas

Yes but if you don't want to spend time searching for that then just make a computer controled player the enemy instead of netrual hostile.

Yes but if you don't want to spend time searching for that then just make a computer controled player the enemy instead of netrual hostile.
[/b]
It doesn't take long to find at all!
But fine, ill show you...
Open WE
Go on Gameplay Constants
Check the box that says "Use custom Gameplay Constants"
Then press "H" (like a hotkey, to bring you down to the H's)
Scroll down until you see "Hero XP Gained-"
The first one there should be: Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction Table 80, 70, 60, 50, 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Either you delete all of those values (80, 70, 60, 50, 0) or set them to 100. (I think it's setting them all to 100)

hades_dk

okaii ty u so much guys :D i found this cool website with help from now one so i dont bother you with anoying trigger stuff ty u all! :yay:

hades_dk

okaii well now you say it where can i find a good program that converts jpg files 2 blp files and not one from war3sear <---- that tool sux! :(

please help me out i got an blp. to mdl converter... :(

ragingspeedhorn

warcraft 3 viewer I use. You can get it from.. urgh.. Dont remember where you can get it from, probaply wc3search or wc3campaigns! It is very easy to use!

Werbung: