Heavy Vs. Light

Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

Just like what Tom says, it all depends on your playing style. If you're more a true camper, then I'd say heavy vest. But if you're more like run and gun or mobile camper, I'd say light vest.

Personally I like light vest better, I'm not sure why but it fits with me well.

MooCowMan

Waste of time? You mean waste of money?

I agree.. It's a waste of money, but I think I earn the right to waste a little money.

cvspartan101

Waste of time? You mean waste of money?

I agree.. It's a waste of money, but I think I earn the right to waste a little money.

It's not a waste of money if you can make your own money
I don't ask my parents for cash to buy nx cards, I use my allowance or the money I make

MooCowMan

It's buying something that doesn't actually exist. It's technically money that could be better spent on something else. So yes, its a waste of money. I don't mind wasting a few bucks though when a lot of my money goes elsewhere for better purposes.

electroflow

It's buying something that doesn't actually exist. It's technically money that could be better spent on something else. So yes, its a waste of money. I don't mind wasting a few bucks though when a lot of my money goes elsewhere for better purposes.

it exists >=O its DEFAUULT

antiC4MP

electro he means buying nx, because you're using real money to buy fake guns on a video game. I bought a smiley face mask and a ninjato for the lols and I figured I played the game enough to warrant contributing a bit; it is kind of a waste but meh.

Werbung: