Go any ideas? (Melee)

chrisbrown

Anybody got any good tips for Melee :p
I use Machete

Thanks for all the tips guys :D. From all the help from you guys i've ranked #1 most kills #2 most headshots #10 most accurate with the machete so.. THANK YOU!

Werbung:

Love

Aim for the head, try right clicking.
I'd suggest getting real close and if you're close enough, you'll stick to them, giving you the advantage and making them immobile as well as their bullets won't always damage you whilst stuck together.

Layzie

With the standard knife, if you time it right and aim for the head area, the secondary fire is pretty lethal. But timing is extremely important

untuxable

I have a simple tactic that usually works on most:
First off, get in a position where it's an uninterrupted straightaway between you and your enemy. Then, wait until he charges you. When he gets halfway, run at him. Always keep the cursor on his head. Then, when you're within striking distance, veer off to one side slightly and fire with the cursor on his head.
Some things to remember:
1. if you're using the default knife, ALL other knives have a greater range than you. If you try this against a machete/ninjato, you're going to take a hit
2. don't try this at very low health. Chances are, you're going to be killed before you hit them
3. Practice. Play enough knife only matches consecutively that you have the timing perfect. There is a slight time difference between when you swing, and when it's supposed to hit.
4. half the time you try this, the enemy will strafe or go off of a straight line, so it won't work
5. this ONLY works in a 1v1 confrontation. don't try this against two people. you WILL die.

Other than that, try to stay away from 4 man fights or more. Those are just too confusing.

LODD2

Well Basic knifing

1. knife left click first and press shift and sprint to the guy and thhe 2nd swipe usually hits.
2. aim for head
3. right click is useless, its so difficult to see where it will hit and range

I use Ninajato right now.
1. single click for 1v1ing and use advantage of further range
2. right click for rushing or going againest someone with long range weapon (DAM SHOVELS)
3. u can hop around as long as ur crosshair is on the person its fine

I do Junk Flea melee in Elim and camp the roof, only one way to come in so its easy kill espically with range of ninajto)

chrisbrown

WOOT Machete -high fives- Anways i suggest using the right click then sprinting while

pressing with so when you do your second slice it lags for 2 seconds then attacks your

enemies wont know what hit em :D

Jordan B

Lol I don't need this I almost have 1,000 Headshots with my ninjato , I'm ranked 23rd in the world for it :p .

Tips straight from a melee pro ?

1. Don't use Machete , kukri , or shovel . They are FAR to slow . Melee is about stealth , quickness and lining up shots correctly , which leads to my next point -

2. NEVER RUN STRAIGHT TOWARD SOMEONE - unless you have a ninjato with wicked range like mine :p . This will get you killed faster than anything else . It lets people like me line up my shot ALOT easier . So don't .

3. If its 2 on 2 or under - Walk . Use the "c" button and you will hear people a lot easier .
But DON'T walk if someone has already seen you, you move too slow .

Thats all I got for now , but special attention to number 2 !

My best weapon choices :

Ninjato - Got spare NX ? Get one of these and reign supreme .
Sickle - Majestically fast and amazing . Very nice . If you don't have NX , get this .
M11 Tactical - WOW is this thing fast . Nothing like you've ever seen.
M9 (default ) - If you don't wanna spend NX or GP , use this on primary fire . Don't waste money on
GI Shovel , kukri , or machete .

Jordan.

Jordan B

EVIL! Machete FTW. :p No offense i like ninjatos too, but i like to be different

Ranked #1 with most kills for machete :D

Lol nice chris breezy lol . I like machete 2 I just can't use it , it's too slow for me .

I still can't add you In game , stoopid nexon messenger .

chrisbrown

You think thats bad i have to wait like 15mins to log in for stupid connection thing keeps saying You have lost connection with the server try again. Every time i try to log in then i get booted out >_>

Werbung:

comando602

I have a simple tactic that usually works on most:
First off, get in a position where it's an uninterrupted straightaway between you and your enemy. Then, wait until he charges you. When he gets halfway, run at him. Always keep the cursor on his head. Then, when you're within striking distance, veer off to one side slightly and fire with the cursor on his head.
Some things to remember:
1. if you're using the default knife, ALL other knives have a greater range than you. If you try this against a machete/ninjato, you're going to take a hit
2. don't try this at very low health. Chances are, you're going to be killed before you hit them
3. Practice. Play enough knife only matches consecutively that you have the timing perfect. There is a slight time difference between when you swing, and when it's supposed to hit.
4. half the time you try this, the enemy will strafe or go off of a straight line, so it won't work
5. this ONLY works in a 1v1 confrontation. don't try this against two people. you WILL die.

Other than that, try to stay away from 4 man fights or more. Those are just too confusing.

sry man but N?5 IS INSANELY WROOOONG,if u are enough intelligent you will KNOW that with knife u run F-A-S-T-E-R!!!I just can believe how many ppl call me SPEED HACKER only because there are n00bs that never played any other FPS games and learned that with knife u run 2x faster than with any rifle,oh,lets go to point N?5,seriously ITS WRONG,in waverider,the Bravo team to get on the roof they have to climb some boxes,so i was under the tunnel expecting for some stupid master sargeants to climb and get to the roof,when i saw them I started running and climbed the boxes,and pwned 3 ppl and got the nickname of (LOOOOOOL) ``YOU STUPID ** SON OF THE ** U ARE A KNIFE-SPEED HACKER``i couldnt stop laughing,AND ONE OTHER THING,READ THIS,AND OBEY ME SERIOUSLY,THIS IS THE REASON WHY SO MANY n00bs THAT DONT KILL YOU WHEN THEY ATTACK YOU FROM THE BACK:
THE KNIFE DOESNT SERVER IF U ARE S-T-I-C-K-E-D TO THE OTHER GUY,SOOO,YOU HAVE TO BE 1 OR 2 FEET FROM THEM,AND START CLICKING,SERIOUSLY,A LLT CALLED ME HACKER COZ HE WAS A SUPA!!N00B WITH NO SKILL AT KNIFE,I PWNED HIM SO HARD AND THEN I T-BAGED HIM,REMEMBER,DONT...STICK...JUST...STAND 1 OR 2 FEET AWAY!!!
thats are my tips,oh,another thing,i wont be playing until 12 january,im on vacations currently so,sorry.
good luck to all the knifer like me!
And another thing,if u like the knife,you will love the sickle,believe me,its worth the price!:D