Getting AK-103 everytime

DarkLink

Okay, well, I was going on about the internet and I found this interesting post:
Credits don't go to me.

Okay, I've recently had this brought to my attention. If you leave your mouse on a certain spot and press enter, you will get AK-103 EVERY time, although the amount of time will vary. Here is my guide, this is not stolen or leeched.

1. Go into the shop
2. Click on the "Other" tab to get to the supply cases and click on the AKS-II case to highlight it
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: combatarms03vw6.jpg

3. Press the "Buy" button, BUT DO NOT PRESS OKAY WHEN THE MESSAGE POPS UP!
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: combatarms04wu9.jpg

4. Place your mouse EXACTLY like in the picture immediately following this sentence
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: combatarms06rx1.jpg

5. Leave your mouse on that exact spot over the first letter of the description (The A in AK-103) and press [ENTER] on your keyboard. DO NOT MOVE IT TILL IT IS DONE CYCLING!
6. Victory!
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: combatarms07tr0.jpg

Things I don't want to hear:
"This is a lie, you can't do that!" - This is not a lie, I've done it 5 times in a row and worked every time

"Mouse placement has nothing to do with the cases!" - Apparently it does, too bad

"I did it but I got a SPAS/Smoke/G36E/UZI instead!" - You DID NOT DO IT RIGHT. Bring me an s/s of you putting your mouse and LEAVING it exactly on the spot I told you to put it at. Look at everything surrounding the mouse in my picture. If you don't bring an s/s, I will completely ignore you because I've already asked that you bring me one.

"I keep getting one days!" - The time varies, and to tell the truth, I've only gotten 1 days too. My friend got a 7 day though, which proves it varies. You're just unlucky =(

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS HASN'T BEEN TESTED WITH ANY OF THE OTHER SUPPLY CASES, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK WHEN TRYING TO GET THE GHILLE OR SANDFIRE!

I repeat, credits don't go to me.

EDIT: Wait, did I post this in the wrong section? o_O

Werbung:

Huxter

Where did you get this? Look at the top LHS of the pictures, this KingCrusnik dude has TGS hacks on his pc. Once the servers are back up after patch completion if this clown hasn't already been banned he'll be reported.

Oh, btw 1st post on your forums so hi guys!

Roger117

This guy has a crosshair hack too. Just look at the first image in the middle. You should see a red crosshair. Have you tried it DarkLink?

AntiBeast

aside from that, the main thing to be pointed out here, is that its a hoax designed to make you annoyed or waste funds.. If there is an open window with a button on it that says OK, no matter where you put your mouse, its going to activate the OK button. The mouse placement is obviously to make you think you have just done it wrong and thus you cannot prove it wrong, but instead try again and again. Anyone who does this is rather foolish, and im rather foolish for wasting my time on this.

DarkLink

Huxter
Where did you get this? Look at the top LHS of the pictures, this KingCrusnik dude has TGS hacks on his pc. Once the servers are back up after patch completion if this clown hasn't already been banned he'll be reported.

Well, if you can notice, it is not his main account.

Roger117
This guy has a crosshair hack too. Just look at the first image in the middle. You should see a red crosshair. Have you tried it DarkLink?

Nope, well I can be the first one to try if you want.

AntiBeast
aside from that, the main thing to be pointed out here, is that its a hoax designed to make you annoyed or waste funds.. If there is an open window with a button on it that says OK, no matter where you put your mouse, its going to activate the OK button. The mouse placement is obviously to make you think you have just done it wrong and thus you cannot prove it wrong, but instead try again and again. Anyone who does this is rather foolish, and im rather foolish for wasting my time on this.

From the forum that I picked this up from, people that have tried it got it 7 times a row.

Bostro

Wow, I cant beleive something like this would really work. Might have to save a lil gp and give this a try. If it does work, I will be sure to let you know.

Early-Bird

Anyone else actually tried this....sounds like a hoax to me, altho....I like superstition, if I ever get some cases, I'm totally trying it, hahhaa

Jordan B

For crying out loud , first off . It works , i didnt try it , my mate did . But you leeched this off a popular hacking website . tut tut . I browse hacking websites and look for people with their real ign's and then report them to nexon. I saw this the other day

DarkLink

For crying out loud , first off . It works , i didnt try it , my mate did . But you leeched this off a popular hacking website . tut tut . I browse hacking websites and look for people with their real ign's and then report them to nexon. I saw this the other day

Leech? I just said the Credits don't go to me.
Also, I said I found it somewhere, someday when I was surfing on the net.

Huxter said:
How can you tell it's not his main account? And, once again, where did you get this from? Which forum?

Well, look at the pictures. The right rank to get the Supply Case and just enough money to buy it. What do you think?
Hmmm, I think I got this from something like game cheetah or something.

Roger117

Hmmmm. I have 69 000GP in my piggy bank. Should I? Or should I not? I should get 4000GP in my crappy account and try it out there.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Leech? I just said the Credits don't go to me.
Also, I said I found it somewhere, someday when I was surfing on the net.

Well, look at the pictures. The right rank to get the Supply Case and just enough money to buy it. What do you think?
Hmmm, I think I got this from something like game cheetah or something.

I know you said that - I was simply letting everyone know .

And its very touchy , if your mouse isn't on the a properly it doesn't work. Mostly - It does.