Gamecube games

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

I got some games here the other....I left them all on Chile....The ones that I have right now are spartan total warrior RE:REmake and another one that is about car races but its boring.All of them are from a friend of my old brother He lend them to my bro and he lended a Memory card and a cuby controller but I miss my old games :'(

shadowofchaos

sharp141 said:
i play smash bros because i dont have the wii version yet

You're not the only one... anyway.... I'm using it to play Pikmin 2 right now... never finished it...

I think the Gamecube is kind of obsolete now... I'm kind of surprised that they used a firmware update to prevent the Gamecube ARMAX from working (I never really tried... I let my friend borrow it... he still has it... I think... never use it anymore....)... So unless you're a hardcore hacker or a fan of one (I used to be fore KH2... but it kind of died somehow).... or you really like the Game Boy Player as in big screen Gameboy Games.....I think that Wii has it all right now... and can play every game for Nintendo's except for the GBA and DS...

Anyone agree?

Jesusdragon737

I'm probably not going to sell my gamecube when I get my wii because i'll only get like $5 from it, but I'm going to play all my gamecube games on my wii. My gamecube will most likely just sit there and collect dust unless I just feel like playing it for some reason (I have no idea why I would do that.) The wii is always going to be plugged into my TV, so it would be a hassle to connect the gamecube up every time I want to play a gamecube game.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
I'm probably not going to sell my gamecube when I get my wii because i'll only get like $5 from it, but I'm going to play all my gamecube games on my wii. My gamecube will most likely just sit there and collect dust unless I just feel like playing it for some reason (I have no idea why I would do that.) The wii is always going to be plugged into my TV, so it would be a hassle to connect the gamecube up every time I want to play a gamecube game.
I kept my gamecube upstairs just in case the TV is busy so i can play Gamecube upstairs if bored.

titch.ryan

i never had a GC. I used to have PS2 so at the moment i dont play GC games on my wii.
Are there any outstanding GC games that I should play?

Jesusdragon737

titch.ryan said:
i never had a GC. I used to have PS2 so at the moment i dont play GC games on my wii.
Are there any outstanding GC games that I should play?

Absolutely. You should definitely get Super Mario Sunshine. It's an amazing game; in my top 5 favorite games. Another great game is The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. It's really fun. Mario Party 4 is a really fun game to play, also. Check them out ;)

Jesusdragon737

anyone who does not own any gamecube games is missing out on a lot an needs to go buy the really good ones right now! Especially with the wii's capability to play gamecube games, people need to go get them. The good ones only cost like $15 or $20.

Werbung: