Game montages

Werbung:

Love

Looks good too, the song choice wasn't as great (What was the song name? I know I know it, I have it on iTunes, though I have around 5000 songs and I don't feel like listening to each and everyone), but still catchy none the less.
Also, it looks a bit laggy, turn up your FPS :p

Panzer66

What song do you think i should use. And when you say no scopes do you mean tanks or sniper rifles or what. because in the mod i have tanks only have target reticles in a certain view

Love

What song do you think i should use. And when you say no scopes do you mean tanks or sniper rifles or what. because in the mod i have tanks only have target reticles in a certain view

No scoping refers to using a sniper rifle without a form of crosshair or scope.

I'd say some Rammstein, as I haven't heard their songs within montages recently.

Panzer66

i was thinking that to. what about feuer frei?and it is actually far to easy to noscope cause the new sniper rifle is not a bolt action so all i have to do is shoot my whole clip and it will kill at least one person.

Love

i was thinking that to. what about feuer frei?and it is actually far to easy to noscope cause the new sniper rifle is not a bolt action so all i have to do is shoot my whole clip and it will kill at least one person.

Meh, Wilder Wein is better.

Werbung: