Free Ventrilo server.

illspirit

You and you clan need a Ventrilo Server? Looking for a server that can hold your whole clan?

Sadistic Gaming has plenty of room on our Ventrilo server, and we are giving away slots to clans. If we ever run of room on the server, we just buy more slots.

If you or you clan is looking for a Ventrilo server to use, register @ http://sadisticgaming.com and ask, we'll set you up a channel and give you channel admin. There are no rules on our server, except that you stay in your own channel or the "Public Lounge" channel.

• I keep logs of all IP addresses connecting to our Ventrilo server, any attempts to attack the server via dos, ddos, flood, chat spam, comment spam, etc. will be reported and logged for abuse and we will wreck the fuck out of you in any way possible.

Werbung:

illspirit

No, but if you want a Clan Channel for your clan, you can put a password on it.

It is a public Vent server, so anyone can just join... just ask for a channel.

Miran_Eitan

You share so much you probably have every STD known to man.

On the brightside, I hear they're having clearance sales on full HAZMAT suits these days.

*goes to purchase*

Jordan B

K. I gotta go to Auckland tonight (Close to my city, bout an hour or 2 away) and will be away for a few nights but when I get back I will ok ?

Werbung: