For the love of God

MrPoog

If you are an elite mod, LOOK AT THE PEOPLE BEING ACCUSED BEFORE YOU KICK THEM.

Quickscoping is not a hack.
Wearing a light vest/beanie is very much not speed hacking.

And the moderators of a few rooms tonight didn't even bother to look at me before kicking me after some noob would shout "MRPOOG SPEED HACK" (well, usually it's like mrppog or mrpong or some bs name like that) or "MRPOOG CHAM."

I'm tired of being kicked for being fast. That's the whole point of gaspgearthatmakesyoufaster.

But I guess some people believe that the only vest out there is heavy, and that the ONLY way to snipe is to sit and camp for half an hour.

So, if you own an Elite Mod thingydoodle, please, for the love of God, examine the accused before getting triggerhappy with the ban button.

@_@

Werbung:

Jordan B

omg YES !

I was in Snow valley just then and I got kicked after I killed the noob EM . He kicked me straight away .

EXCUSE ME !?!?!?!?!

What , am I that AWESOME ? (check my sig , rofl , this inspired it )

I pwn him , then accidently kill myself by falling , then BAM , back in looby . WTH ? ? ?

Sigh .

And another 1 , Conversation with e.m -

Jordanga - Snipes E.M , says " Pwned ! "

E.M - -_-

Jordan runs to enemy's base , em already at tower (snow valley) , Snipes me WITH A HEASHOT , WHILST IM RUNNING ! , so jordan says " Hacks , rofl you aimbotter "

E.M - "Call me a hacker again biatch "

Jordanga - "Rofl , I'm so scared"
" 10 year old noob "

-KICK-

I didn't even realise he was the ELITE MOD ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ROFL MY WAFFLE ! ! ! !

oh dear ,

Jordan .

MooCowMan

elite mod should have never gone to the market

I agree.. and so does Mr. Ching

chihuahuawig.jpg

docboy22

omg YES !

I was in Snow valley just then and I got kicked after I killed the noob EM . He kicked me straight away .

EXCUSE ME !?!?!?!?!

What , am I that AWESOME ? (check my sig , rofl , this inspired it )

I pwn him , then accidently kill myself by falling , then BAM , back in looby . WTH ? ? ?

Sigh .

And another 1 , Conversation with e.m -

Jordanga - Snipes E.M , says " Pwned ! "

E.M - -_-

Jordan runs to enemy's base , em already at tower (snow valley) , Snipes me WITH A HEASHOT , WHILST IM RUNNING ! , so jordan says " Hacks , rofl you aimbotter "

E.M - "Call me a hacker again biatch "

Jordanga - "Rofl , I'm so scared"
" 10 year old noob "

-KICK-

I didn't even realise he was the ELITE MOD ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ROFL MY WAFFLE ! ! ! !

oh dear ,

Jordan .

I agree.. and so does Mr. Ching

chihuahuawig.jpg
i LoL'd too hard at mr ching

Soldarius

I got kicked by an Elite Mod who was speeding. He accused me of using aimbot. He was just upset because I could kill him or know when to strike to do so. *cough*TruSkiLLs_*cough* GFYS. But yeah, what a douche. lol

Jordan B

Elite Mod doesn't suck , sorry for disagreeing .

It's the fact we have to PAY for it that sucks . And the fact that there are immature jerks who kick anyone better than them .

ANYONE HERE BAND TOGETHER AS WE MOVE TOWARD A FUTURE WITH MATURE EM'S !

Werbung: