football

Aftersh0ck

is it me.... or does it seem the nfl season is going by kinda slow, and why are teams like the bengals the talk of the season, i must have passed out and woke up in another galaxy.

Werbung:

blze

....its 17 weeks plus preseason and it hasnt even gotten cold yet, so its
right on schedule i think. but, i have in the past forgotten how long nfl
is and that there is a lull midseason with shitty games, like last sunday...
like, for instance Miami vs. Atlanta.... who gives a fuck? i like it sometimes
when there are shitty sunday night games so i can watch the simpsons
again.

on a side note, panthers are 7-2 and have pussy eating cheerleaders, cant
beat that with a stick !!!!!!!!!!one

MeanMugginFool

blze said:
panthers are 7-2 and have pussy eating cheerleaders, cant
beat that with a stick !!!!!!!!!!one

That right there makes them the best team in the NFC right now. If it weren't for fantasy football, I would have lost interest for a bit after week 5 or so until week 14. By the way, Penn State playing for Big Ten championship this weekend, they win, they get it!

imported_SuXoR

I try to watch my stillerz every week. True the season seems slow, but maybe due to all of the new rule enforcement? Don't forget all of the TO drama. And why must we type in colors?

Swearengen

"I agree with you there. I can't handle any more football. I'm gonna take a year off to smoke dope in the orient...oh wait, I think I already did that." ---Ricky Williams

That cocksucker probably cost me a fuckin Lombardi for my team. Now I dont watch much football at all :evil:

Moral: If youre gonna hang out with the boys all night, you better get up in the morning like a MAN. We all do it. Why couldnt this asshole do it????

Aftersh0ck

nahhhh, my prediction is falcons and colts....my team the soap opera that is the eagles, well lets just say im ashamed of admitting im a eagles fan this year.... :cry:

blze

atlanta??? in the what bowl??? get outta town! you should be proud of your
iggles tho, they fired an asshole, gj i say, a handshake would be in order.
i dont really like the eagles much, but i graduated with sheldon brown and
he is a really good guy so i tend to watch them more now, and shhhh,
sometimes i even pull FOR them, sometimes *shhhh*.

Werbung:

Aftersh0ck

colts d aint good enough, its too hard to really tell at this point in the season, the playoffs are a totally different picture, look whats happened to indy the past 2 seasons, needed more life support than distributed by ur local hospital, for all we know it could b the chiefs and the cowboys(dunno if their same division or not, u get my point)