Favourite Weapons

Werbung:

Jordan B

Favourite weapon for me would be one that means alot to me when I use it. Something that satisfies me when I fire each shot. So for me, it has to be the L96A1. Just because of the amazing beautiful sound when you fire it.

Most used weapon for me : Ninjato. That's right, I'm a ninja. :)

Cyder

My Favorite weapon as opposed to my FavoUrite weapon would have to be the M41A SOPMOD... Closely followed by both M416 weapons... the are my "American Express," I don't leave spawn without them....

MooCowMan

But the SOPMOD is too hard to get D:

I only get it for 1 day from the MYST crates . Lucky person, you . :(

Not anymore since they released the M4-N case. I need to get myself a CQBR.

I'm with Triksta, L96A1 is awesome. I love how it feels like I'm curving the bullet like a hit man from a certain mediocre action movie :D

Archus

L96A1 is mine too.

I feel very satisfied when either i make a great/"impossible" shot or when im Snow Valley's tower just picking off enemies in a very routine way :p

Master_7

Love at first "Sight"...

l96.jpg

but I have 2 side flings as well: M416 w/trishot and PP-19

Cyder

Not anymore since they released the M4-N case. I need to get myself a CQBR.

I'm with Triksta, L96A1 is awesome. I love how it feels like I'm curving the bullet like a hit man from a certain mediocre action movie :D

Exactly.. with the M4-N case & you buy 20 of them... you can get SOPMOD for 104 days like me...:D.. got the CBQR for 14..put the Trishot on it with an S3...it is lethal....:D

Werbung: