Favorite WC3 MAP?

Werbung:

MeteORA

You talk meaningless, Life In Azeroth is a directors Choice awarded map. Dont talk sick about a map before you see it. It has nothing to do with LOAP or whatever that is. Also Dota isnt a much good map. First of all its not that much creative.

Fladian

No one is saying anything bad about it, now are they? Saying bad things about a map they never played is indeed not something that should be done, but I could easily say that I wouldn't like any variation of Dota, because I never enjoyed it from the start. Just to use an example of Dota.

MeTaL GuArD

The map i really like and am willing to play any time you ask is SoulChess. Its like chess, though almost everything is completely different. Think you may know something about it as its made by Laosh'Ra. (Clan CBS ;) )

Fladian

It's like chess, but completely different? Is it me, or does this sentence doesn't make any sense? :p
It's like saying: "My name is Fladian, but I'm Ed."

Fladian

Yes, and no. Though Ed isn't my real name, it happens rarely that someone calls me something else, besides Ed. Mind that my ex-boss used to call me 'Patrick.' -_-;

Fladian

Back on topic? Favorite map? Nah :p

My favorite map also depends on my mood from time to time. Sometimes I just feel like playing a TD.

Fladian

Originals are usually the best. Unfortunately, many people aren't satisfied with it, because the general people's arrogance convince them that they can do it better.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

And when they try to make it better, they end up ruining it and making the game worse.
A classic example of this is Wintermaul. Too bad the guy didn't protect his maps...oh well.