Favorite Tileset?

ragingspeedhorn

As the topic name says, what is your favorite tileset and why? :)

Mine is without a doubt Icecrown Glacier, it has some really nice icy tiles which for one Norhtrend lacks of.

Werbung:

Fladian

Isn't there already a thread like this?

Anyway, for me it would either be Lordaeron Summer or Sunken Ruins. Though I just might like Sunken Ruins more.

ragingspeedhorn

That was just a guy wanting suggestions on which tileset to use for his TW map, here I want to hear what you people prefer for Tilesets, I might take that into concideration for future maps if a special tileset is far beyond others in popularity :)

Kem Rixen

My favorite tileset would be sunken ruins with all but the sand and grass tiles removed and the tiles from lorderon summer added in. It looks really nice in my opinon, my least favorite would be...any of the ice/winter related tilesets.

Squishy-1

Definantly sunken ruins is mine cuz i like making terrains (thats why im so innactive in that section im only here to learn once i figure it all out u can say austa) that look like beaches and stuff but my least favorite is stuff like black citadel that you cant see anything on the ground very well.

MeTaL GuArD

Mine is hard to tell, but it may be Dalaran ruins or Black Citadel. After them there could be Dungeon and Underground/Underworld/how ever you call it.

Werbung: