Favorite SR

Werbung:

MooCowMan

even better. the M4A1, less recoil.

of beast it out with the M4A16. no one stands a chance.

Are you stupid? (Don't answer, I already know you are), seriously, AR's don't compete with SR's. SR=1/2 shot kill from a distance, AR= 4 shot kill from mid range.. o_O I could out snipe snipers with my M4, but that was only from a certain distance, AR's can only shoot so far without being extremely inaccurate.

-False

Are you stupid? (Don't answer, I already know you are), seriously, AR's don't compete with SR's. SR=1/2 shot kill from a distance, AR= 4 shot kill from mid range.. o_O I could out snipe snipers with my M4, but that was only from a certain distance, AR's can only shoot so far without being extremely inaccurate.

That's false. GOOD assault rifles have a great distance such as the M4, AK, and the G36E. Tapping is great, and it will put snipers at a disadvantage with their screen turning red and their scope moving from the damage. I've killed many snipers using only a G36E, and I've managed 4-5 KDRs using only that weapon in popular sniping places such as Snow Valley and WaveRider.

MooCowMan

That's false. GOOD assault rifles have a great distance such as the M4, AK, and the G36E. Tapping is great, and it will put snipers at a disadvantage with their screen turning red and their scope moving from the damage. I've killed many snipers using only a G36E, and I've managed 4-5 KDRs using only that weapon in popular sniping places such as Snow Valley and WaveRider.

I was talking about from a certain range, like from that little balcony on the bravo side of waverider, back of the map on the roof to the tower. Trying to hit from there, even tapping is hard.. Thats where the sniper comes in.

Seawied

the g36e's first shot is always dead on accurate, but at distances it does take 4 hits to kill most of the time someone at full life. The people you were sniping were most likely slightly injured. I gotta say though, owning snipers with an AR from equal distances is the way to go :p

MooCowMan

Arctic Wolf/Ghillie is my favorite for sure. I got an unbelievable+ today with 3 no scopes, 2 quick scopes and 2 P90 kills. I had a cookie moment lol

antiC4MP

SR-25 for me. I don't usually snipe but the fast ROF, decent accuracy, and large clip is great for smallish maps. You can pretty much spray and pray AND you aren't as limited in the kills you can get because the clip is pretty big. I haven't really tried anything else besides the dragonov and the l9 though...

Werbung:

cvspartan101

SR-25 for me. I don't usually snipe but the fast ROF, decent accuracy, and large clip is great for smallish maps. You can pretty much spray and pray AND you aren't as limited in the kills you can get because the clip is pretty big. I haven't really tried anything else besides the dragonov and the l9 though...

Yeah, the SR-25 is pretty good with a fast ROF