Favorite SR

The Lone Sniper

So... I was wondering what this fair forum thought their favorite SR is... I was wanting to find the best SR for me by hearing what you all think. Well, all but IllSpirit, the idiotic retarded moron. So feel free to give your ideas

Werbung:

Dipsticked

I use the L96. The best sniper ive used is the L96 Super Magnum, which I have now, but only for like, 10 hours.

Its ownage if you know how to use it.

MooCowMan

M24 has really good accuracy and 2 hit kills, L96 has ok accuracy with one hit kills. M24 is pretty easy to get used to and the L96 takes some time. I have yet to try the others, I will at some point.

Eh, I like the L9, but people only use it cause its a 1 shot 1 kill.
I like the fact it can be challenging to use. The fact you have to re-aim every shot and its not always gonna shoot perfectly strait. Plus when you get that guy that likes to sneak up on you, no scopes are extremely fun with the L9.

MooCowMan

Damn right! Some kid go mad at me earlier because I kept no scoping him in junk flea. Stupid kid only had a shotgun, no other gun. I used that to my advantage and picked him off from a distance, if he got close I hopped around and no scoped his ass. "HOPPER NOOB", "SNIPER NOOB", "USE A REAL GUN!". I love it when they cry..

Dipsticked

Damn right! Some kid go mad at me earlier because I kept no scoping him in junk flea. Stupid kid only had a shotgun, no other gun. I used that to my advantage and picked him off from a distance, if he got close I hopped around and no scoped his ass. "HOPPER NOOB", "SNIPER NOOB", "USE A REAL GUN!". I love it when they cry..

lol yea. I love it when someone cries saying "L9 is OVERPOWERED!". Its not overpowered, getting it lined up is harder than you think, and the aim is off. its not overpowered, its actually HARDER to use unless you master it.

john66

I just prefer the sr-25. First sniper I got for free when I joined. Still buy it every once in a while. Low recoil, fast fire rate, better accuracy than the l96, and it's cheaper than most others.

MooCowMan

The Arctic Wolf is just an L9 Ghillie thats found in the supply cases. Nothing really special about it.. The Super Mag is just a accurate L9 and its kinda hard to get.

MooCowMan

Well its in an NX supply case. Theres 30+ weapons you could get in that case, you have a very small chance of getting it.

Werbung: