Favorite Music?

Werbung:

Raiju

What's Axé? Is that like §wôrd?
[/b]

i dont know what is a §wôrd, but axé is a brazilian rythm, if you try to define it would like a mix of salsa, eletronic, and pop. it has a lot of percussion, and since myself is a percussioner i love it

i dont know what is a §wôrd, but axé is a brazilian rythm, if you try to define it would like a mix of salsa, eletronic, and pop. it has a lot of percussion, and since myself is a percussioner i love it
[/b]
You didn't get my small pun there? :/
Axe, like a weapon, and sword... :yay:

Undead_Lives

Sigh, I'm kinda a loner in this one.
I like oldies. Pure and simple. Not the "classical" genre (i despise that stuff) but i like oldies, rock and pop stuff.
However i do like new stuff so my real "fan" of music is anything with guitar, thats got good guitar. Anything without guitar, i generally don't like.
btw, rap is crap, imo.

MeTaL GuArD

I said my favorite music in the thread i started and it got closed, but still ill say here:

MeTaL.. i mean Metal, Heavy Metal, some other kinds of Metal(hm... weird, only metal?! :wtf: ) and some classical music(...uff). Some music that i thought its metal was... blues... o_O and i liked it. Such as my favorite song that i thought its Metal and its genre is Blues: The Hunter, by Iced Earth.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Yeah i know, though i didnt see i can switch between forum thread pages in that time. Still i send you to the closed thread for a closer look on my favorite music type. :p