Blue screen?

lareaper

Hey. I've been playing combat arms for a while now and haven't had this problem until after the new patch. Anytime I get on CA, everything is fine. I'll start to play a game and after like a round or two of quarantine, my whole comp screen goes blue and it makes this weird sound. I gotta shut off my computer everytime. The screen is just blank and doesn't have any words. I was wondering if in the new update they changed the requirements to play? Idk. I've tried looking other places and haven't found anyone else with this problem. Can someone please help? I've ran multiple virus scans of my whole computer and nothing. Thanks in advance. -lareaper.

Werbung:

Master_7

Possible causes:

Memory (RAM) going bad - overheating or memory leak
CPU - overheating (but usually entire comp shuts off and restarts when this happens, no blue screen)
MotherBoard is having issues

What is your setup and how old is your computer. What type of graphics card? If none of the above. Uninstall CA and reinstall from scratch.

spuznick242

yea it sounds like a problem with your graphics card. just be careful, if i'm sure of what your talking it sounds like the blue screen of death, which could total your computer.

lareaper

It's not BSD. It happened like 6 times and nothing happened.
Here's all the tech stuff for my computer.

System:
Microsoft windows XP Media center edition
Version 2002, Service pack 3

Manufactured and supported by:
DellXPS DXP051
Intel(R)
Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz
2.99GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
Physical adress extension

I have no idea what any of that crud means or if it will be helpful. How do I figure out stuff for my graphics card??

spuznick242

It's not BSD. It happened like 6 times and nothing happened.
Here's all the tech stuff for my computer.

System:
Microsoft windows XP Media center edition
Version 2002, Service pack 3

Manufactured and supported by:
DellXPS DXP051
Intel(R)
Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz
2.99GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
Physical adress extension

I have no idea what any of that crud means or if it will be helpful. How do I figure out stuff for my graphics card??

Well my sugestion was to go to canyourunit.com and it would tell you everything about your computer so you would know about your graphics card and maybe you just need a driver update.

lareaper

I believe it's my grphics/video card. I'm re-installing ca now but I looked at the system requirements and it said for graphics/video card minimum is GeForce 2 MX and I have a RADEON X600 256MB HyperMemory.

So do you think that is the problem or is my graphics/video card still good? Or should I get a new better one?

spuznick242

Okay I reinstalled combat arms and it still went to the blue screen. Someone please help!

Well did you go to canyourunit.com ? it would tell you about your graphics card if it would work or not, and there would be no issues about whether or not your computer has a hardware issue or a software issue.

Jaroldvkiller

it could be the (blue screen of death)? when the blue screen comes up is it just blue or does it say something? if it says something its a error and its coming from your (RAM). if the blue screen does say something send me a message and ill tell you how to fix it because i had it before.

lareaper

okay i got it to work and my computer passed but I did this scan thing on my computer and it says i have 15 out of date drivers. What does that mean and how do I fix it?

lareaper

Okay i got on canyourunit.com and it said my computer was fine, but I did a drivers scan and it said 15 drivers are out of date. What does that mean and how do I fix it???

spuznick242

Yea, if it says that you need to update your drivers, update them, it should fix the problem, and if not, it wont do any harm to update them.

Werbung: