EXTREME Guide for the EXTREME Player on EXTREME Fireteam

Strausser

So you're one of those EXTREME players who depend on no one but themselves huh? Then follow these steps and you'll show your mates who's EXTREME.

1. First of all, you have to create a room, now after a minute or two, all seven mates will be ready, but you don't want that, you must test their courage and endurance to see if they got what it takes, so go for a soda and leave them waiting for like 2 hours or so, when you comeback you'll have your team all angry (that's good because that way they will discharge their anger towards the NPCs), now start immediately even if only four or less people are ready, less players means more points for you, right?

2. RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! That's the mark of the EXTREME player, always rush towards the doors and open them, that way everybody will gasp at your bravery and will consider you an elite player. Don't wait for your teammates to reach the checkpoint, I mean, real life war doesn't wait for anyone, am I right?

3. Always, ALWAYS go for the ammo boxes, take them all, and don't share, clearly, the EXTREME player has a priority over the rest. If you can, hog them all when you're at 1 HP, then get shot, MOST. EXTREME. MANEUVER. EVER. This includes the Med Packs, take them all, even if you're at 100%. Hog them or be hogged, that's the law of the life, right?

4. When you reach an enemy spawning point, throw a grenade but in a way it rebounces back at your team, that will confuse the royal guards for a second, enough time to go spray your AK-47 in front of them. Everybody will be amazed at your EXTREME rambo skillz.

5. When you reach the 4th sector (which you will most of the times), IGNORE the target, IGNORE what your teammates say, DON'T press M, just go to the route no one goes, go around the town and kill every and all enemies you see, that will put an EXTREME label on your forehead.

6. If at any given time, you see someone with a lot of kills, chances are he's a hacker, hackers ruin the EXTREME player's reputation, so what do we do? Vote him for a kick of course. Always do this. ALWAYS.

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well some of your advice is good some of it isnt.
well I think you have to have seven players to start.
I wouldnt leave the room because when I come back most of them will be gone then I will have to invite more.

2. RUSH! RUSH! RUSH! That's the mark of the EXTREME player, always rush towards the doors and open them, that way everybody will gasp at your bravery and will consider you an elite player. Don't wait for your teammates to reach the checkpoint, I mean, real life war doesn't wait for anyone, am I right?
I totally agree with this you cant just sit there if you rush in you will be the hero of the game and if your good you might get most kills

orestul

Well, after two hours all of them will be gone. Also, they wont be angry, they would have left and they would be annoyed. The grenade thrown at your team, wont confuse the royal guards. Don't rush, carefully kill them from a distance, and don't hog all the health and ammo packs, the mode is about team work, and if you take everything, they will all just die and you will be alone without help. Also if you go randomly somewhere away from the correct path, most of the players will leave because they want to respawn and finish the game, so they can get the money for it. If there is a hacker, that does not matter. He might as well help out so you can finish the mode. If you have four people, then all of them will die quicker then if you have seven team mates. Also the AK-47 is not a spraying gun. One of the large machine guns is, like the MINIMI, or the M60, but the AK-47 is a powerful gun that should be shot accurately to conserve ammo.

Dipsticked

1. First of all, you have to create a room, now after a minute or two, all seven mates will be ready, but you don't want that, you must test their courage and endurance to see if they got what it takes, so go for a soda and leave them waiting for like 2 hours or so, when you comeback you'll have your team all angry (that's good because that way they will discharge their anger towards the NPCs), now start immediately even if only four or less people are ready, less players means more points for you, right?

I deemed this guide a joke after reading this.

2 HOURS? Like hell im gonna wait 2 hours to play fireteam. are you insane?

Discharge anger towards the NPCs? What? Im usually best prepared right when I get into the room, not 2 hours of waiting to have the idiot room mod and an idle Trainee with me.

Starting Fireteam with four or less people? Thats SUICIDE, unless you have a hacker on your team. Chances of that are slim anyway, and id rather be with a legit team than a team of hackers that are at the tank when im still running through the first part.

Either this is a joke, or the maker of the guide has something mental (and aids).

Werbung: