Dragonskull's Skinning Workshop

Dragonskull

..Recent News
() - Troll Barbarian
() Unavailable

() - Chaos Troll
() The basic Chaos Troll is done. It is a very detail-less skin to be used as a base for further Chaos Trolls.
() Currenly Unavailable

() - Frost Troll Hunter
() I\'ve finished a Frost Troll skin for you guys. It\'s isn\'t full of details, but I consider it fair enough.
() It is a runemarked Hunter, and could be used as a Mage aswell - only it would be fighting with throwing axes.
() Currenly Unavailable

() - Chaos Troll Warrior
() Yep, you heard me. As I promised before I went on vacation, I have made a \'usable\' Chaos Troll for you.
() Currenly Unavailable

What is to come:
() - More Trolls of the same kind as Troll Barbarian. (ON HOLD)
() This race still needs a name, might you have a good idea? Post it! :p

() - More Chaos Trolls (Idea by Ragingspeedhorn) (Mid-Priority)
() Ragingspeedhorn came up with this splendid idea about Chaos Trolls, and I will definately do some of these.

() - More Frost Trolls (Mid-Priority)
() As a contrast to Chaos Trolls I will be making Frost Trolls. Basically white and blue Trolls dressed in warm, barbaric clothes.
() The idea is to make it useful for \'Red vs Blue\' maps - whereas Chaos Trolls would be \'Red\' and Frost Trolls would be \'Blue\'. :yay:

I just want to repeat that I am not open for requests due to the fact that I am working on the Great Troll War mod.

Dragonskull

Werbung:

Dragonskull

Thanks. :)

I think it took me about 2hours.. had some trouble with the wrapping on the hair and face.. so I did about 10 versions of him before I was satisfied. :p

More is to come! :D

Dragonskull

Ehehehe.. well.. while waiting for the busy modellers, and there's no artwork to do. Well.. I take pauses.. like now for example I took the morning to make the Basic Chaos Troll.
(Submitting for download now.)

Werbung:

Dragonskull

Yea, I will probably make alot of visible veins on the future Chaos Trolls, as I mentioned earlier, this is a detail-less base for the others.

By the way, I've come up with an idea for some Frozen Trolls. To get a contrast to the Chaoses. This will fit nicely for 'Red vs Blue' maps. :)