Does the PROUD inflicts your tactics?

SpIkE_JoNzE

Does your new RANK affects your tactic?

Well, First of all if this topic is incorrec, please junk it off.

And well, I'd like to read your opinion my fighter friends, if you use a tactic, does is suffer changes when you are ranked up?.

I mean, you get a higher rank, and in a battle (this has sometime happened to us all), you realize that all your teammates are noobs under the private rank and you are the only one with the highest rank on your team, what do you do?

do you stay "camping" and let all your teammates die, or do you try to inspire them going infront of them to kick your enemy's butt.

In my opinion i think sometimes happens for example me, i gave up camping or hiding when i got my SGT rank, and since the i always go into battle instead of waiting the enemy.

Then Do you do something similar? thnks for your answers.

Werbung:

Love

Well, First of all if this topic is incorrec, please junk it off.

And well, I'd like to read your opinion my fighter friends, if you use a tactic, does is suffer changes when you are ranked up?.

I mean, you get a higher rank, and in a battle (this has sometime happened to us all), you realize that all your teammates are noobs under the private rank and you are the only one with the highest rank on your team, what do you do?

do you stay "camping" and let all your teammates die, or do you try to inspire them going infront of them to kick your enemy's butt.

In my opinion i think sometimes happens for example me, i gave up camping or hiding when i got my SGT rank, and since the i always go into battle instead of waiting the enemy.

Then Do you do something similar? thnks for your answers.

Simply change the title name by clicking "Edit" then "Go Advanced"

I don't either rush or camp, I do both, depending on the situation.
If the other team decides to rush, I'll make my way to their base, and pick them off without them knowing my position, of course I'll keep moving around, so I won't be able to be found.
If they're camping, I'll camp as well, seeing as they'll expect you to rush.

It all depends on the situation, if a person wants to rush me, I would camp and kill them, then rush them.
If they decide to camp, I'd rush their base, or camp as well.
So the choice isn't up to me.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah thats wise....very wise

and sometimes i got a very bit sad about the noobs because, for example, you have a higher rank (more experience) so you know the map and you know how to move across it, while your noobs are being massacred without being able to hit even an enemy.
that happened me once, i playes in snow valley, ALONE against 8 traineers, i kick their butt, (100-10)

LOL

thnks for your answer man.

Love

yeah thats wise....very wise

and sometimes i got a very bit sad about the noobs because, for example, you have a higher rank (more experience) so you know the map and you know how to move across it, while your noobs are being massacred without being able to hit even an enemy.
that happened me once, i playes in snow valley, ALONE against 8 traineers, i kick their butt, (100-10)

LOL

thnks for your answer man.

Well, as to how you put things, rank isn't everything.
Seeing as I'm a low rank (PFC), and you'd expect me to be quite, well. Bad.
Though my ratio is 3.00+
It was higher, but I used a shotgun here and there for fun, and it killed my ratio quite fast.
Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is,
Having a high rank doesn't automatically mean you're good, nor does the amount of experience or K/D.
Skill isn't based on the rank/level/etc of someone, it's based on them.

Love

thnks ill take that into cosideration....

Consideration?
It's just a matter of understanding.

There will ALWAYS be people better than you, and there will always be people better than them, the chain never ends.
Rank doesn't matter, how do you know it's not their first account?
How do you know they haven't played other FPS' and were great?

You can't underestimate anyone, specially because of their rank.

Roger117

kdr is how well you have played overall. kills compared to deaths. this is not everything. you might have had a bad start, therefore giving a bad kdr, it did for me. if you have a low kdr, it does not represent how well you play now, and as i said earlier, it represents you overall.

rank is a totally different story. a rank is simply how much you have played. a lower one means you have not played much but does not nescesserily mean you are a newbie. a higher one means how long you have played (possibly also representing how long you have wasted you life for, but only for some).

Shaboozie

Consideration?
It's just a matter of understanding.

There will ALWAYS be people better than you, and there will always be people better than them, the chain never ends.
Rank doesn't matter, how do you know it's not their first account?
How do you know they haven't played other FPS' and were great?

You can't underestimate anyone, specially because of their rank.

WOAH!!! Calm yourself man. I know you didn't mean to come off that strong but ya you are right on that situation. Someone will always be better and the higher ranked they are the more seriously you should take them though.
Trainees are a 50/50 chance of being really good or really bad. Usualy never average in my opnion.

SpIkE_JoNzE

LOL i never toght about that, its just taht this is my firt time at this game, so..... baaah i dont know ht to say, just thanks....

Is this topic getting good results?, if not close it if you think nessesary...

so thnks again man...

Love

LOL i never toght about that, its just taht this is my firt time at this game, so..... baaah i dont know ht to say, just thanks....

Is this topic getting good results?, if not close it if you think nessesary...

so thnks again man...

Doesn't just apply for this game, applies to almost everything.
Someone will always be better than you, and better than that person whose better than you, and so on.
It's a life lesson, don't be so, egotistical.

You've gotta think about it in ways you'll never expect.

&The topic is going somewhere, so I'll leave it open, for now.

Purpose-1

I have never spawned camp ever. Just because it's so nubbish. What I do is stay in a little spot for the whole game and use my sniper. Everyone calls me a nub but I am not a nub it's just because they're haters. I actually like using that strategy because i always get no more than 5 deaths. Anyone want to know this spot?, PM me and I'll meet you in-game sometime.

UnholyReaper

yea it really grinds my gears (lol) when that happens. im playing a nice and fun game 3v1 (me one) and then a bunch of noobs fill up the people who quit and i loose BAD.

Tobi31

I hate too admit it but i am a corporal, and mah K/D ratio is like around.......0.5
This partially has to do with all the glitchers/hackers (majority of which happened in waverider)
I for one have spwn camped when the glitchs in waverider worked, so i could pick off would be glitchers, but aside from then i hardly ever spwn camp

Werbung:

Jordan B

Judging by numbers? or not. . . . . .

Doesn't just apply for this game, applies to almost everything.
Someone will always be better than you, and better than that person whose better than you, and so on.
It's a life lesson, don't be so, egotistical.

You've gotta think about it in ways you'll never expect.

&The topic is going somewhere, so I'll leave it open, for now.

Love, in combat arms i am a sergeant first class level 2. My k/d is 0.75 currently .
And why? Simply because i hated fps games until i played Combat Arms. Now,
I'm in love with it, and one day i'm gonna be the general of the army. Sounds stupid , but hey , Dreams are free. ( for the record bridgadier general would be fine) . So because i didn't come from a fps background, when i started , i sucked.

Really bad. Now, i'm awesomeness , but my k/d is still pretty low, and only cuz i sucked when i started. For this reason , people underestimate me because of my k/d (fine by me when im kicking their asses) . However it's come to my attention lately that many people have multiple accoounts, and it really (lol) Grinds my Gears.
You have a player who might be a first lieutenant , but has another account that is a private. I think it's important to know who you're going up against , and looking at there stats is a good way to judge. . . . .but not anymore.

Ah well , Love , One day i wanna be a super moderator like you , But for now,
Thats my 3 cents.

Thanks for listening , oh and btw whats your IGN ?,I would love to play you one day.

C ya!

Jordanga.