Does anyone know where to find ps1 games?

LinkHylian

Does anyone know of any place other than ebay or amazon (I dont trust them)in the UK where I can find ps1 games and I won't get scammed.
cause I'm trying to find some ps1 games but I just can't seem to find them at GAME or gamestation or CeX(computer exchange).

Werbung:

jellyome

Does anyone know of any place other than ebay or amazon (I dont trust them)in the UK where I can find ps1 games and I won't get scammed.
cause I'm trying to find some ps1 games but I just can't seem to find them at GAME or gamestation or CeX(computer exchange).

You can get old ps1 games any were, you have to look in the right places.
Ebay and amazon work trust me, i have bought several games of these sites
But up an add in the newspaper

Lexy

Amazon is pretty trustworty IMO. I have used it several times already and haven't had anything really bad happen. Worst that has happened is that a guy wouldn't send out my game in over 10 days so I had him refund me.

titch.ryan

yeah amazon has always been fine for me. Ebay i've had a couple of bad transactions but have always got my money back thanks to Paypal.

UltraH4XR

some gamestop-like video game stores may have them. We used to have a nice stor called Funcoland around here which had everything from genesis to deamcast, thats is were i got my dreamcast BTW.
So try looking online for a small time video game shop near you, they are the ones most likely to have ps1 games.

Mario

I've never used places like it but have you tryed places like cash converters? if so the only place i can think of is obviously is Ebay thats probably the best place to try but i understand that your not sure about buying games from ebay there are many people out trying to sell games that does not play on the PS1's, if you know what i mean.

Johnhg7

Amazon is very trust worthy, I have used them for pretty much everything I have bought online without any problems.

Jordan B

Playstation 1 games *shudder*

I thought I would enjoy the Nostalgia when I played Mortal Kombat Origins : Sub Zero again the other day. I didn't.

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well both amazon and Ebay are safe. I end up spending quite a bit of money buying stuff from both sites by the end of the year and I never had a bad transaction. On ebay you go to paypal and put as much money on there you're willing to spend, then you send the money to who ever you bought the games from. its really easy to use. Only one time in quite a long time have I ever had a problem, and that was with a scammer who tried to get me to send my Wii, which I was selling on ebay, to him before he paid me. The address was in Africa somewhere and he was a scammer, so I never sent him it. Out of close to 50 transactions with Ebay, only one was bad which wasnt really bad at all, so I would have to say its safe to use.