Do you wear your wrist strap?

• I'm Strapped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Strapless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Becky

I've already managed to hit my 5-foot fishtank a few times and that's while wearing the strap! :blush: There's no way I'd risk it flying out of my hand, especially as I get a bit frantic playing tennis. :D

Kuoid

LOL I love those games ^^ although i dont get violent with the control
I don't wear the strap anymore and I've only hit a chair like once =)

Becky

I should probably point out that I live in a tiny terraced house and my living room doesn't have room to swing a cat, let alone wave my arms around like a madwoman who can't stand still. :D

LaFonda

I do Always as i recently smashed my other one while playing wii sports tennis omg i like fung my arm back and hit the darn walll omg crazyness

guyofgod

LaFonda said:
I do Always as i recently smashed my other one while playing wii sports tennis omg i like fung my arm back and hit the darn walll omg crazyness

I did the same thing but it landed IN THE WALL next to the tv....I almost crapped myself....:mega_shok:

Werbung:

LaFonda

Luigi said:
LaFonda said:

I did the same thing but it landed IN THE WALL next to the tv....I almost crapped myself....:mega_shok:

The word Lmao comes to mind XD crapping u sure thats not a cuss XD muahah