Did you buy Harry Potter? **NO SPOILERS**

Kurrus

My friend waited 9 hours in a store to buy the book, and when he returned to home his mom already brought it in a nearby town. Owned! :D

I'd like to know too who dies. PM anyone, please?

Werbung:

Thax

Indeed, I waited at the midnight launch in ASDA for 5 minutes before getting the book. Then on the next day I spent 12 hours reading it. :D

Arrrrrsome.

Josedo

I waited outside a bookstore like 2 hours and then read it in about 3 days (since I had to go to school and stuff), then again, I think it was worth it, great book, awesome finale!!

TimpZ

THey are getting too old. I think that the earliest books are too childish and the latter books are too, much... emm... grown up? or something... anyways, I like the third. but not any else. and what do you mean by buying the movie? is it already out?

Mario

Yesterday i brought the collectors edition Harry Potter book from WH Smiths

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/whs/go.asp?isbn=0747591075&DB=220&promotion=books_jump_deathlyhallows_giftpack&fsi=true

Gdog

wow..not bad. but it looks kinda expensive compared to the original. actually, i dont rly know. i dont know the convercion between pounds and dollars :)

Werbung:

Mario

I payed £25 pounds for mine it looks nice but i'll never open it, it comes packed to protect it