Crash on Startup

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

oh..in that case...it must have been the instalation...do you have the new game client? or the first GC that came out after the beta...i heard the new one has sum kind of virus or something that causes install-mistakes...do it says something after the crash? that could be the problem...i have both clients but i still use the first one...

Cyder

It may also be Vista problems.. if that is what you have. I would crash and or lock up. I right clicked the icon and went in as administrator and switched to run under Windowns 98.. now it runs very smooth with the latest patch.

Pandaking29

If all else fails an uninstall+reinstall might help.. And if that doesn't help re-download the client. But before you go through all that trouble do what the other suggested, change the compatibility. Maybe restart the computer.
-= There is no useful information from this point on=-

I mean it sounds like it wouldn't work but a lot of times when stuff doesn't work for me I just restart my computer and boom! it works. I mean seriously some of the simplest, maybe stupid, solutions help. Like when I was trying to install Ragnarok. It wouldn't install. Then a friend told me just to shake the window while it was installing/updating.. And it worked. But anyways.... Yeah..

Pandaking29

Hmm.. None of them work... just gonna give out some shots in the dark.
Turn off anti-virus+firewall then run the game, see if it runs.
If it runs. There you go. You can try to run the game with either one working to see if it's both of them or if it's only one that crashes it. Again.. I have no clue if that'll help but it might. I'm just pulling from previous experiences with other games.

I also found a nexon forum thread on this subject but I can't access it so I can't tell you how helpful it'll be

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/1727588.aspx

P.S. If someone can tell me why I can't get on the nexon forums. Please tell mez

Werbung: