Consensus of players affected by patch.

Werbung:

Fookinator

if nexon does not clear this up i will go to americas army full time (i will still be an active member of the forums!)

i feel ya dude, its pissin me off to. im tired of this crap thats happening. i wanted to play today but the retards at nexon wont answer my ticket. they'll screw that up 2..

Roger117

i feel ya dude, its pissin me off to. im tired of this crap thats happening. i wanted to play today but the retards at nexon wont answer my ticket. they'll screw that up 2..

I agree you and Spartanz77. If I lose my account and I don't get it back, I quit because I don't want to spend another 3 months getting back to where I rightfully was.

Love

i did yesterday.. what should i say to them? that i was demoteq and what i had before i was demoted? reply back plz:eek:

Well, Roger told me on MSN, that he submitted a ticket, and wasn't allowed to have another open, whilst the other is still sent, therefore, you have some time to find out exactly what to say.

I suggest provided an excessive amount of detail.
Of course, state you were demoted, and didn't do anything to deserve demotion,
that you would like to know why you were demoted, etc.
Just general information, explained thoroughly.

TriGiggs

pissing me off furthur

latest problem i got aft being demoted to trainee is i cant even play at all. after keying in my username and password, im booted out of the game.

dont tell me they're fed up with me sending them a ticket to criticise them so they banned me completely frm the game.

someone pls tell me im wrong.

Roger117

latest problem i got aft being demoted to trainee is i cant even play at all. after keying in my username and password, im booted out of the game.

dont tell me they're fed up with me sending them a ticket to criticise them so they banned me completely frm the game.

No your not the only one. I was demoted and banned as well. I am still waiting for a reply regarding my ticket about the demote and ban. Most likely you were banned because they "concluded" that you were a hacker, therefore you were banned. The same thing happened to me. Nexon really failed this time.

-Whale-

Same here, if Nexon doesn't fix this, to hell with it. I've spent too much money on this game. So they can go "F" themselves if they don't fix it.

Nerdiness

Unfortunately for me, im no. 3
And for everyone else, your probably a No. 3 too. Im pretty sure noone was put back to the old rank.

Roger117

In a announcement Nexon made about this on the Official forums, they said they took great pain to make sure every single account that was demoted and banned had done abusive activity of any sort. I obviously don't think so. Only hackers are banned, I have not tried to hack nor have they ever given me a warning about it. This means they won't give you your account back.

Here is a link to what they said:

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/1831437/ShowThread.aspx#1831437

Fookinator

wow

well i never got replaced vback to my rank... i made another accoutn
and got back up to the same rank in a week.. it took my main 2 months
it was much faster and this account is better. im kinda mad still but i really dont care.

Roger117

well i never got replaced vback to my rank... i made another accoutn
and got back up to the same rank in a week.. it took my main 2 months
it was much faster and this account is better. im kinda mad still but i really dont care.

I agree. The second account will take you less time to get back to where you were. But the time it takes for you to get back depends how long you play. I have moved on but a little part of me is still annoyed since I spent 3 months on the account, broke the 20 000th ranking (I was 19 784th), got myself 69 000gp and had a nice rank of SFC 2nd. When my internet goes faster on Monday, I'm going to bring it all out to get back as quickly as I can.

couchminer

I hate the no volume thing!

My computer isn't the fastest so when I go into a map and there is no volume I get really pissed.http://www.combatarmsforums.com/images/smilies/mad.gif Plus one of my strategies is to listen for peoples foot steps, and if i cant hear them i don't play as good.

If I'm not feeling lazy ill exit the map and go into the clan option thing then go back into the map and the volume usually comes back.

Werbung: