Confliction is recruiting!!

n3wb5un173d

confliction.png

------------------------------------------------------​

Hello, We are Confliction, a level 5 clan. We are a very friendly and mature group ranging in age from 14-40's. Our players live across the world, from North America to New Zealand and Australia!

Requirements:

• Ventrilo is mandatory, whether you have a microphone or not.
  • Activity. If you're inactive for a long period of time without letting us know you may be suspended.
  • All members are REQUIRED to apply for the Legit Gaming Club. For whatever reason we may want to conduct a TeamView on you, you must be willing. Refusal of a session will end up in your suspension from the clan.
    [*]WE ARE STRICTLY LEGIT! WE WILL KICK YOU FROM THE CLAN IF WE FIND PROOF OF ANY EXPLOITATION AND WILL REPORT IT TO NEXON!

Skill requirements:
  • ico_rank06.gif
    SGT and below: k/dr: 1.6+
  • ico_rank07_01.gif
    SSG and greater: k/dr: 1.3+ or tryout

• If you do not meet the k/dr requirement for your rank that's fine, but you will need to have a try out. We understand that k/dr does not specifically determine skill, but it does give us a rough idea.

You may contact these players if you wish to try out!
  • Trimspa
  • Tehjman1993
  • ArabTwo
  • antiC4MP
  • VKyrin

Please let us know if you are interested!
Sincerely,
The Senior Confliction Staff.

------------------------------------------------------

APPLY HERE
>>>>>> <<<<<<​

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

Are the thirteen sigs designating that you've been checked for hacks, really necessary?

You have a 1.15 KD. Your dick is really not that large.

Werbung:

illspirit

I can assure you there are no LGC staff 13 years of age.

They act like it. And yeah, no one cares about your signatures.

Honestly, it's pretty sad online gaming has gotten to the point others have to check you for hacks.

I'm 100% clean, and you can fuck yourself if you want to Teamview me... and that should go for most people with a head.