Combat Arms Forums clan

guruizzy

I have created the Combat Arms Forums clan so that we can get some more publicity for the site. Also if there is anyone who wants to play as a clan who doesn't have one they can join this clan. Just look for CA4Ms clan in game and apply. Just give me your forum name so I can check and I will add you.

Please only apply if you are going to be on and plan to actually play in the CLAN/Match server. I'd like to get some experience in this stuff and this is a great way to do it. I also plan on buying a Ventrilo server to host communications for in-game. More info about that is coming.

As of right now we can only have 20 members signed up. The more Clan XP we get we can add some more to that number.

Derek if at any time you want to take over the clan just let me know and I'll hand over the reigns. This is your baby after all.

***UPDATE*** Unfortunately we can't use the name CombatArmsForums as the clan name and still be able to create rooms in the CLAN server. So I have terminated CombatArmsForums and created a new one with the name CA4Ms. This fixed the issue of being able to create a room. Go figure eh? WTG Nexon. :rolleyes:

A new ventrilo server is up. Server is eamon.zebgames.com -- port 4507.

Werbung:

guruizzy

I now have a Ventrilo server up and running.

eamon.zebgames.com
Port 4507

Derek do you have the ability to create an arecord to point a subdomain to the vent server? If so can you create one for maybe say vent.combatarmsforums.com to go to 69.12.52.135.

Derek

I now have a Ventrilo server up and running.

eamon.zebgames.com
Port 4507

Derek do you have the ability to create an arecord to point a subdomain to the vent server? If so can you create one for maybe say vent.combatarmsforums.com to go to 69.12.52.135.

Sure will do that for you! Thanks

guruizzy

How do I set up voice. Thanks Ranger18d

Voice is free and easy. Just go to www.ventrilo.com and download the latest client. Set up a username by clicking on the arrow to the right of the user name box. Then click on "Setup" on the right side to set your PTT (Push To Talk) button as well as inbound/outbound volumes. Test your mic then you're all set.

Click on the the arrow to the right of the Server field at the top. Click on "New" then put in something like CAF. Hostname is eamon.zebgames.com or vent.combartarmsforums.com. The port is 4507. Click OK then you should be able to "Connect".

guruizzy

Hey Derek... is it possible to set up a CA4Ms section only and make it private? And have CA4Ms status for all the members? Might entice people to join up. Also would be nice to have a private section so we can discuss strategy for any matches.

poir123

I'll apply on my noob. It has 11k gp while my main has 2k... I might make my mule my main... I want to try clan matches... :D

jklp44

hey im in. Im not the absolute best but ill get the job done. Not to mention its all about having fun right?
peace

Werbung: