Cia Ion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHoliday

BillyTheKid said:
DONT FUCK WITH ARABS"
STEAM_0:0:3058767
Also wasup has still not been banned Wasup and Dont fuck with arbas got into a racial slur pissing contest.

should these guys get banned? sometimes i get confused on where to draw the line, ppl say dont fuck with arabs aint as bad as dirka dirka jihad, jus gimme the word puppet

Werbung:

Puppet

JHoliday said:
BillyTheKid said:
DONT FUCK WITH ARABS"
STEAM_0:0:3058767
Also wasup has still not been banned Wasup and Dont fuck with arbas got into a racial slur pissing contest.

should these guys get banned? sometimes i get confused on where to draw the line, ppl say dont fuck with arabs aint as bad as dirka dirka jihad, jus gimme the word puppet

I'm just a Punx like you buddy. It's my opinion that what he said is the same thing as me changing my name to "Don't Fuck With Americans". So what? I don't want everyone going around head hunting for bans. You know a racial ban when you see it. The guy who said "Muslim Fuck" would have been on my hit list. If I were on the server with "Don't fuck with Arabs", I'd be telling him real quick that if he's using the name to start a fight then he should leave now. If he is there for that reason then he'll start shooting his mouth off right then and it makes it real easy to dump him.

BillyTheKid

(LOL) STEAM_0:0:8302342
racist5ac.png

Puppet

Thanks Billy, your screen shot effort resulted in a permaban for LOL's racism. These guys don't realize that we have admin helpers on the server. He's in for a surprise next time he logs in.

BillyTheKid

harlie Hell is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
6 more players must "rockthevote" to start a vote
*DEAD* COSTANZA : rockthevote

*DEAD* wX | i||us!on.piT : lucky, sup bllllaaaaaa

*DEAD* wX | `luCky : sup nigga

*DEAD* Endangered::Hampster::Warrior
got nothing against wX .
STEAM_0:1:3412831

EMA

yeah lucky has been trying to connect to the server for a while now...but can't get in...lol

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.