changing animation

Werbung:

tjd46

ok u know when undead build a building it starts a rune with bone's then the build appears after its done.
insted i want it to show that circle.

N00byStance

You have to override "SharedModels\UBirth.mdx" model. To do this, import your circle using Import Manager and set it's path to "SharedModels\UBirth.mdx". Should work.

tjd46

it only showed the undead terrian i think it needs the skins but i dont know what to rename them now that the other one is renamed...

N00byStance

No, no. Model you are using must have "Birth" animation which is displayed when building is being built. So, that "circle" model must have Birth animation. I guess.

N00byStance

Circle of Power?

Well, you must export it from MPQ archive (war3.mpq - path is: Buildings\Other\CircleOfPower\CircleOfPower.mdx). Download War3 Model Editor (http://magos.thejefffiles.com/War3ModelEditor/) and open with it just exported file. Open Windows->Sequence Manager. Double-click on Stand item. Change Name to "Birth" and check "Non-looping". Click OK. Save model as MDX. Import to your map and set path to "SharedModels\UBirth.mdx".

Tell me if it works.

tjd46

no i did not want a circle of power i just wanted to add and use the circle i have in the link on my first post and also that program dose not work for me....

N00byStance

About that circle, the procedure is same. As for program not working... It needs DirectX 9.

EDIT: If you want I can prepare the circle for you, just tell.

Werbung:

N00byStance

Here you go, model is attached to the post. I still don't know if that would work, but be of good fate :cool:

EDIT: F***, can't get attachments to work, tell me your mail, I'll send it to you.