Cant start up CA

xx3dgxx

Ever since like last week my computer will not start up Combat Arms at all. So I reinstalled it and ran it as administrator and it said Combat Arms is already running bla bla. But it never was. I'm only having this problem with one of my computers. Does anyone possibly know why?

Werbung:

Liekthis

Ever since like last week my computer will not start up Hello Kitty Island Adventure at all. So I reinstalled it and ran it as administrator and it said Hello Kitty Island Adventure is already running bla bla. But it never was. I'm only having this problem with one of my computers. Does anyone possibly care?

Fixtd that up for ya brah.

Jordan B

Fixtd that up for ya brah.

Wow, someone doesn't have a problem with unnessacary spam. Help her/him , is it so hard ? Jeezus .

Hi there. Can you tell me your computer specs, and EXACTLY what happens from the moment you start combat arms (double click icon) .

Thanks.

xx3dgxx

triksta im not so good with computers so if u know a way for me to find my computer specs id like that, and ok what happens is:

i go to the combat arms folder and click combat arms.exe. it pops up the normal thing where it says the new updates i click game start. then soon as the hackshield sign pops up in the corner, it loads very fast and says combat arms is already running. occasionaly (1 in 10 reinstalls) i can reinstall it and it works once then i exit out and it stops again.

illspirit

Open up "My Computer", go to C: Drive and find the folder called "Windows". In Windows, delete the "System32" folder.

Everything will work fine after that.

Werbung: