Call of Duty: World at War v1.4 and 3 new maps

murpo

From JD:

As the patch draws nearer, I wanted to post a more comprehensive list of what we’ve been working on for Patch 1.4.
3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verrückt!
Improved spawning logic.
Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
Mods: IWD’s can be placed in the usermaps folder.
Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
“Bayonet jumping†has been disabled.
Additionally, you’ll be happy to know that Map Pack 1 will be completely free for PC users, and included in the Patch 1.4 installer!

The release of this Patch & DLC is still TBD at this time. I intend to release an ETA when we have settled on one – your patience is greatly appreciated.

The pack contains three new maps; Nightfire, Station and Knee Deep for the game's competitive multiplayer. There will also be a new options for the Nazi Zombie mode called 'Zombie Verrückt', which will be based on the Asylum multiplayer map already available.

Zombie Verrückt unlocks new options if played in four player mode, which split players into teams of two, placing them at opposite ends of the map and challenging them to reunite.

No date has been set for the patch and DLC just yet.

Regards,
-JD

Werbung:

imported_Sam

i have the maps, i got them 2 days after they came out, night fire owns for sniping

btw i can still bayonette jump, i was on castle roof yesterday

imported_Sam

you need a bayonnete on the end of your gun, and need an enemy, u have to be infront a slanted surface then u sprint jump and bayonette and it launches u into places

Werbung: