BLZE!!! Hurricane tickets.........

Werbung:

Darkwing

fuck the Canes Buffalo > all
lucky ass bitches. Edmonton is gonna smoke you anyways. GO PECA. By the way the canes play in Raleigh not Char

blze

let me look into it today or tomorrow. i dont even know when it starts....thursday? i am just stupid on monday mornings. anyhoo, i will figure it out and see what i can dig up.

blze

i root for the home team. and i just would like to say i went to a stanley cup finals game. its hard to "swing by" one when it is in NY or colorado. my bandwagon has a big ass vw symbol on the front. :p

Darkwing

I claim the Queen City, but my roots are still in NY so Sabres and Bills are still my home town teams. No band wagon here either. Carolina is gonna fall on its ass, thats ok though. The Finals start tonight. Games 1 and 2 in Car, 3 and 4 in Edmonton. Then it alternates with the Canes having home ice. Dont bet on making it back to Car for game 7. The Canes could barley beat 4 defensemen from Rochester (who didnt even make the AHL playoffs). Who is starting in goal? Ward? Gerber? some kid in the 3rd row? lol ok enough shit talking. Go Oilers, bring the Cup back to Canukistan where it belongs

Intro

TonyMontana135420 said:
Damn Carolina "fans". Better put on your ankle braces, the drop from the band wagon can really hurt!! GO OILERS!!!!!

How does your bandwagon hold every Canadian?

:lol:

I, too, have a playoff beard. It's mean and clean. But it's not for the Stan - who cares anyway. The World is where it's at. And the NBA Playoffs. And the French. Open, that is. Biiiiiitches.

Darkwing

Yeah,
I guess its better lucky then good with the Canes. A flukey ass goal on a mix up from a backup goalie, who couldnt even start for the canes (that is pitiful), and Rolison is out for the season. I guess the canes will win. Its funny how all the teams that play these guys seem to have key injuries, team of destiny I guess. Win or not fuck the canes

blze

sry bro, looks like the only way i am gonna find anything is last minute or in the parking lot of the stadium. all my connex are nubs at hockey or out of town. if i hear anything new i will holler.

Werbung: