Best OMA ( One Man Army ) Strategy

IKilledYouIn1

I play many matches that are One Man Army but I am not that good in it. Please tell me what you do to get a lot of kills in this mode. I am talking about Pistols Only for your information. I am using a k5 with a scope and am pretty good with it. Please tell me a decent strategy to not die that much in a Pistols Only match.

Thanks in advance,
IKilledYouIn1

Werbung:

Layzie

Personally, I found OMA's to be about speed and agility. Keep moving to avoid being shot. With that said, try using light vest. 10% speed can do wonders to dodging bullets (especially on junkflea). Just do unexpected things like jump off railings instead of going down stairs and such. So to sum it up, use speed and play unpredictably. Pistols, it's all about how fast you get your shots off so get used to clicking rapidly.

IKilledYouIn1

Is there any way to make your pistol shoot any faster? The k5 shoots very fast so so I won't want to do it on that gun. I mean on the M29 pistol, is there any way to make it go faster?

SpIkE_JoNzE

just move as fast as you can, rushing and jumping as a f*****g crazy (I DO SO) and just as layzie says: "click fast and your pistol will shoot faster"

iforgotmyname

in confined areas, rapid clicking with a pistol will get the job done, but at medium distances, dont go rapid fire. take smart, calculated shots at their upper body (you also dont lose ammo that fast) This works often times because most ppl play differently when they play pistol only matches.

henshaw2

use heartbeat sensor and hide just not were the people will spawn ;) dont be stoopid just hide use skill and kill and have fun dude_+_+_+_+

also dont shoot your gun intill you can see the enemy clearley cuz u waste ammo and also they might turn around and kill you before you have a chance to reload

SPARTANZ77

me best pistols only OMA strategy is try your best to get a headshot they will die extremely fast when you shoot them in the head with a pistol

Love

me best pistols only OMA strategy is try your best to get a headshot they will die extremely fast when you shoot them in the head with a pistol

They always die "extremely fast" when shot in the head.

I agree with this, Pistol Only matches are fun, though don't spray, you need to converse bullets, and ensure hits.
Play it safe, and hit the body.
Though if your aim is up, aim for the neck and above.
Also, shooting your enemy, then rushing inwards (of course moving in directions, therefore you won't be shot.) quickly drawing your knife, then giving them a few slashes will get the job done.

SPARTANZ77

use heartbeat sensor and hide just not were the people will spawn ;) dont be stoopid just hide use skill and kill and have fun dude_+_+_+_+

also dont shoot your gun intill you can see the enemy clearley cuz u waste ammo and also they might turn around and kill you before you have a chance to reload

i personally think the heartbeat censor is a waste of gp becuase by the time time you see the enemy on the radar, take out your gun, and aim it will be too late!

Love

i personally think the heartbeat censor is a waste of gp becuase by the time time you see the enemy on the radar, take out your gun, and aim it will be too late!

This won't be the situation every time, but it's most likely to happen.
I'm not aware of the radars reach, though it doesn't seem so effective to use it for an OMA.
Seeing as there's no one to cover you, it's completely a waste of GP for OMA's.
Clan matches is a different story.

Purpose-1

I have a K5 with a scope and it dosen't even hit the head. It shoots over the head. I think you should shoot the chest due to recoil. Also, I noticed some people have the No Recoil Cham. I have always wanted to try this in a private game.

Layzie

use heartbeat sensor and hide just not were the people will spawn dont be stoopid just hide use skill and kill and have fun dude_+_+_+_+

Heartbeat sensors are only worth the GP in S&D matches (Particularly clan matches). Elimination, Capture the Flag, and One man army are too fast paced for it to be effective.

I have a K5 with a scope and it dosen't even hit the head. It shoots over the head. I think you should shoot the chest due to recoil. Also, I noticed some people have the No Recoil Cham. I have always wanted to try this in a private game.

If your K5 isn't working out, maybe switch guns? And yes you're correct about aiming for the chest with a high recoil weapon. And as far as the hack part of your post, I'll just give you a "..." in replace of my response.

This method should be used with caution. By always aiming for the head, your actual target is a lot smaller which increases your chance to miss. Trying to get a headshot at a target 25M away isn't exactly a cake walk. And if you're too close to the target (besides the fact that they'll probably see you), just the constatant adjustment to aiming at the moving target would make it even harder. Keep in mind that once you miss your shot, they'll probably turn around and most likely kill you. In my opinion, aim for the larget part of their body (chest). It may or may not take more bullets than if you were constantly shooting at the targets' heads.

Werbung: