Best gun for showdown

yocool

What nx/gp gun is best for showdown the new map? Why please and what type of player do u have to be to do good with it.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I recommend having a good all range gun like the M416. If you don't have that then the M4A1 would work fine too. If you can, have a short range weapon and a mid-long range weapon such as a UMP and an M4A1.

izzyz

famas or ump are great for showdown. They're easy to use, you'll get the hang of of them on your first few tries. If you want to go for advanced weapons that are tougher to handle, go for ak47 or g36e.

Nx guns: M416 cqb and p90tr are great guns, both are easy to use.

izzyz

G36E is barely hard to handle. It's the easiest gun to use next to the M590 and M416-CQB.

People who never used it won't get the rythm of single shot.

M416 isn't as easy as people think. For me, it has a weird spread, don't know about you guys though.

MooCowMan

People who don't use common sense and use any of the guns for the first time won't get the rhythm of single shot. G36e was the first gun I used and it was really easy to get used to. It's why most inexperienced players use it as well.

Qowface

I used the g36e for a while, and now that I don't have it (been trying out other guns), I seem to be getting killed by them a lot lol...

izzyz

People who don't use common sense and use any of the guns for the first time won't get the rhythm of single shot. G36e was the first gun I used and it was really easy to get used to. It's why most inexperienced players use it as well.

I started off with snipers and didn't use g36 until I got out of grunt server because too many people used it and I didn't want to be one of them. I've only used it for 2 games and stopped because I didn't like its style.

john66

Moo not sure what your talking about, I tried the g-36 as my first gun. I sucked so bad it wasn't funny, I couldn't get the hang of the guns way of firing. I picked up a famas and bam I looked like I was playing for a year.

izzyz

Moo not sure what your talking about, I tried the g-36 as my first gun. I sucked so bad it wasn't funny, I couldn't get the hang of the guns way of firing. I picked up a famas and bam I looked like I was playing for a year.

Some people get the hang of it and some people don't. It's all in your genes. Some people are great at mouse control when they haven't even used a mouse before, and some people just can't control the mouse even though they've been playing shooter games on the computer for more than 2 years.

When i first played a shooter game (battlefield 1942), i had a 0.00 k/d for 2 weeks because i couldn't get the hang of the way the game works.

cvspartan101

How did you look like you were playing for a year??? Man the G36e pwns but is overused..

Werbung: