Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AK-74U

• Other

• Total voters
Werbung:

john66

M416-CQC is a real money weapon. I just pick it up off of every 3 people I kill. Also, since I don't have the rank requirments and haven't extensively used the M416-cqc or the normal one. I pick the m-4a1.

poprocks4

M14 , duh

m14 is definatly the best. It has a low fire rate but three solid hits to anywhere is always a kill. If you have a ACOG, it works practicly as a SR.

MooCowMan

No its not, If you shoot the scope in single shots, its almost like a SR. And I hate when people say G36 is noob, no its not.

Meh, the scope wasn't that much like a sniper rifle. Then again, I have a sniper on me at all times, along with a mid and short range weapon. I've used the G36 for long enough to know that I don't like the scope though..

MadeInChina

G36E has great damage but the fire rate is a little low. I still haven't used any other weapons though. The scope is crap which is why I carry a SR at all times for long range targets.

Jaroldvkiller

wow all of the guns are wack and suck ass because if they have a fast fire rate then they have low damage and if they have high damage then they have a slow fire rate so that's kinda stupid

Werbung:

MadeInChina

That's how they balance the guns out. The upset in the balance is when a gun is completely inferior to another in multiple aspects which is why there are price differences.