BattleFunds, we love em really! dont we?

How much would you spend on BF (regardless of cost)

• up to £50 - €57 - $82

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • up to £25 - €28 - $41

• up to £12 - €14 - $20

• £0 - €0 -$0

• Total voters

Hari Seldon

this appears to be a real problem, they should do something very soon about alternate payment options

I recon there will never be september exclusives. As this is the Season of Sales, they only do price reductions rather than any new items

Werbung:

Rense

Battlefunds are really really expensive... cant spend money on them and i dont want to spend money on them, because doing my driving license and waiting for a lowering of Battlefunds-Buy Prizes.. x)

KingRick

Normally I wouldn't buy anything like BF either...

But think about it... It's a free game, normally you would buy a game for like 50 euros??? (for example).
Then why not spend a little money on BF.

Hari Seldon

Thats right, your not just paying for say, a green coat, but your also justfying playing what could eventually be a really great game.
And i bet half the noobs moaning about no new content havent actually bought any BF, th

Phaced

and what if EA suddenly decide that it costs 2000VP+ to buy an upgrade weapon for a month? would you pay BF to keep it permanently? i hope theres no EA mods here or ive just given them an idea :p

CrackABone

Fabimaster said:
I only got the BF from mags and friends who bought the mags too...
now im waiting for a pre-paid card or SMS payment

Well, there ain't no magazine's in my country giving them away, so pre-paid cards would be nice :)

KingRick

Everybody can use the paypal way....

It's so friggin easy, just make an account and put some money on it (or link it to your bankaccount).

Werbung: