Batterie clip.....thing

Werbung:

Pythorne

IVe had my panasonic regarables for 3 years and they works fine. I have about 15. They did lose some hours, but they still work. The newer rechargables have more hours. I probably used rechargeables my whole live. Especially for my gameboy. Good old gameboy advance

Ryano

Pythorne said:
IVe had my panasonic regarables for 3 years and they works fine. I have about 15. They did lose some hours, but they still work. The newer rechargables have more hours. I probably used rechargeables my whole live. Especially for my gameboy. Good old gameboy advance

I bought a charger for the old GBA, one of the best buys I ever made...

sear69

I have got seperate rechargeable backs to my controls i wont ever need to take them off because they are rechargeable so therefore this gets rid of the problem of breakage, you should consider something like this.

kaitora

seriously... rechargables rock... i use rechargables... they last longer than normal batteries, and well in the long run they can save you a lot of money

Pythorne

Without rechargables, I could not have played My 360 as much. If I didnt have rechargables I would have to spend alot of money. But now they are pretty cheap. For 18 dollars you can get 28 decent batteries Duracell.

Wittich

lu1g1 said:
18 dollers for 28 rechargable batts? or just reguler ones?

Regular surely. Rechargeable are much more expensive and why would anyone need 28 rechargeable batteries?

If anyone lives in England you can get 48 batteries for £8 ($16) from CostCo. They have a very decent battery life too, probably about 15 hours each, possibly more it's difficult to tell.

Werbung: