Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will never let him ip bann , instead he shoudlnt be mod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Jordan B

Ha ! Your on I see !

Your THIS CLOSE - , to getting IP banned , and no , proxy's won't work

jeffyy , n7n , jajajaja , jajajaXXX , jajajaIHEARTYOUGUYS , whatever the hell you wanna call your self , I suggest you brace yourself . Go attempt to ruin another forum .

really ? wowod dude control youre temper , my head almsot exploded when my brother stole my 100$ , so dont get to mad

@ABOVE : WOW thats what im suggesting either dereck comes on and makes new mods , or ssome other lols come and screw up our forum

rocktrns

really ? wowod dude control youre temper , my head almsot exploded when my brother stole my 100$ , so dont get to mad

@ABOVE : WOW thats what im suggesting either dereck comes on and makes new mods , or ssome other lols come and screw up our forum

exactly roger said Dereck isnt coming back so idk whats going to happen

jeffyy

douchebag why dont you spend more time with your son than on here flaming people you've never met. You Fucking Petty Bitch(sorry mods lost meh temper)

Wow, that was a pretty hardcore flip out. You get mad like a teenager. 16?

And rock, i like your approach. "yeah this who knows whats going to happen to this forum without an admin"

week from now;......

"yeah no admins here yet, good thing we have admins at combatarmsforum.tk, you guys should just come here"

and whoever the idiot is that said my ip would get banned and proxys wouldnt work, wrong, ill get back.

Werbung: