balance board

j1o2x3

iv been reading about the wii fit game that is to be released with the balance board, does anyone know of any other games that will / can use the balance board?

Werbung:

Sousanator

The balance board will be just like the EyeToy was to Playstation.
Theres only about 5 games that actually use it for more than its camera features.

wiipointsmaster

even if there isnt they are definitley bound to make some pretty soon because nintendo isnt just going to make the balance board and only use it for wii fit. they want more money so they will make more games that use it.

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
even if there isnt they are definitley bound to make some pretty soon because nintendo isnt just going to make the balance board and only use it for wii fit. they want more money so they will make more games that use it.

Yeah, they'll definetly make a couple of games for it...I'd say 5 minimum.

Pythorne

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
maybe nintendo could use it for future publications... you never know

I'm pretty positive they will, probadly about the same amount of games that the EYE TOY has.

There is no question that nintendo is going to do use the wii balance board in other games. I like the idea of Wii fit. I think its going to be a big one. I wonder what the starting price is going to be.

Pythorne

Gdog said:
A third party brand is making a similar game to wiifit...if that means anything

Really, Never heard of it. Seems like that it's not true, but I know third party companies just keep doing this. Will The fake wii fit have a balance board and will it will be realated to fitness. One more question wat will be the price.

Danny

Pythorne said:
Gdog said:

Really, Never heard of it. Seems like that it's not true, but I know third party companies just keep doing this. Will The fake wii fit have a balance board and will it will be realated to fitness. One more question wat will be the price.

It's called Wii Family Trainer There's a thread somewhere here in Wiipros.

Werbung:

Ryano

Danny said:
Pythorne said:
Gdog said:

It's called Wii Family Trainer There's a thread somewhere here in Wiipros.

The thread will be hard to find since it was made so long ago...